Ok. I've seen a couple posts here about this camp. I recently registered for the eBrochure and got an email back. This is what it said:

Hi (my name),

Thanks for your recent eBrochure request. I hope it answered all of your questions.

At Power Chord Academy, we run the premier music program for teenage musicians in the world. I periodically review prospective students and selectively invite top applicants. After reviewing your music profile, I would like to invite you to our Summer 2011 Sessions and can offer you a VIP partial scholarship in order to secure your attendance!

Please have your parent or guardian contact me immediately at (their number) (M-F 9am-5pm PST) to discuss your attendance. I can hold your spot for 3 days after which time it will be released.

I believe you'll make a great Guitarist for our program and I'm certain you'll have an unbelievable experience. (Name), this is a very significant opportunity for you. Let me know!

Invitation Code: (code)

We look forward to working with you this Summer!

-Keep Playin' & Never Give Up!

Power Chord Academy Staff

Paul Misko
Admissions Coordinator
Power Chord Academy Inc.

As you can see, I got this 'invitational code' but I'm not really sure how I use it. I went all over the website and found nothing about this or the VIP Partial Scholarship. If anyone has gotten this, has been there, or is kind enough to care, please help!
[insert signature here]
Last edited by guitarrd at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Its fake. The writer keeps using the first person, but its from the whole staff? Fake.

Paul Misko
Admissions Coordinator
Power Chord Academy Inc.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Well, if you wanted to be surrounded by self-entitled rich kids for a week, while working on writing one song, then go for it. I had fun. In fact, the side projects is probably the best part.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I don't understand why anyone would want to attend something called Power Chord Academy.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Can I at least get help about the invitational code and the scholarship thing?
[insert signature here]
Quote by guitarrd
Can I at least get help about the invitational code and the scholarship thing?

Don't bother. It's a ****ing scam.
PM me for newts
So, about that video...

The guy in red is doing all these flashy moves at the start, but I'm pretty sure I only hear the bass playing.
He offered you a scholarship. For asking you a brochure.

You really took that seriously?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I once accidentally checked a box whilst filling a contest form.

They've been spamming me for 2 years now...

DAMN YOU, POWER CHORD ACADEMY! DAMN YOU!
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
This sounds like an unmissable opportunity, TS. There's no way they could give out partial scholarships to everyone.
Quote by Snowman388
He offered you a scholarship. For asking you a brochure.

You really took that seriously?

He didn't give me a full scholarship. Read my first post.
[insert signature here]
Quote by smb
This sounds like an unmissable opportunity, TS. There's no way they could give out partial scholarships to everyone.

Why do people keep calling me TS?
[insert signature here]
TS=Thread starter.

He said partial scholarship. For asking for a brochure.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Who the hell would want to go to a place like that in the first place?

They would have to pay me.

I mean, I know I'm shit at guitar, but from what I can find on YouTube I'm not sure if it would make me any better.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
TS, just phone them and ask. We're not psychic
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I can picture a Who's Who Among High School Students book sitting on his fireplace mantle.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."