I use these all the time in my songwriting, I just don't know how to name them.

e----------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------
D--------2---3---4---5---6---8---9---
A--------5---5---5---5---5---5---5---
E----------------------------------------
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
O.O You better get ready for a flame war...
I pride myself on my humility.
Major 2nd interval
Minor 3rd interval
Major 3rd Interval
Perfect 4ths interval
diminished 5ths interval
Minor 6th interval
Major 6th interval

in order

Edit: jeeze, how could i have forgotten that one word (bolded)? its a pet peeve of mine whenever i forget a word when I type while i know that in my head, thats what I was thinking.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jun 27, 2011,
randomhero is right, they're not really chords, just intervals. Some people call them diads. Chords are made up of three or more notes. Commonly the root, third and fifth, or root, third, fifth and seventh, but of course there are tons of others.
Quote by OldRocker
Double stops.

win.

they're not chords -- chords require at least 3 notes. randomhero got it. they're intervals, and they're the intervals he specified.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure one of those chords is angus young's chord.
Quote by Legion6789
Angus Young's chord? What's that?

you know, that one chord angus young uses.
Quote by Marshmelllow
you know, that one chord angus young uses.

not sure if serious......

these "chords" have been used everywhere.

proper name for them are "Harmonic Intervals"
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I recall seeing them being called "biads" (like triads but of two notes) somewhere. But yeah, probably just intervals.
Professional lurker since 2009.
Quote by technoguyx
I recall seeing them being called "biads" (like triads but of two notes) somewhere. But yeah, probably just intervals.

They have also been called "diads" but I've never seen biads used anywhere.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'd call em duet's, since it's 2 notes, one 2 strings. Played with 1 motion however......