Lou Reed is coming to a town nearby and im thinking of going to see him. Is he any good live? Tickets are only 35 quid so not much.
Alternativly theres also Iggy pop i can go see but the tickets are about 100 quid and idk if hes pretty stale now live.
Ya Lou does a good show.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Lou Reed is a boss. I would go to see him if I had the chance.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
If he was playing Metal Machine Music, personally I would HAVE to go.

If he was playing that or Berlin then I would pay anything to go. Hell, I wouldn't mind murdering for hire if I had that chance.>__>
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Lou Reed. He's getting on in years, so who knows if you'll get another chance. Iggy, on the other hand, will plainly live forever.
Quote by blackflag49
Lou Reed. He's getting on in years, so who knows if you'll get another chance. Iggy, on the other hand, will plainly live forever.

Lou will live forever just like Keith Richards. He's put himself through so much that he probably should have been dead in the 70s. He also looks like he's in pretty good shape, so I can see him going on for a good amount of time. I still think you should go see him though. It would be a terrible mistake to miss out on that.
Quote by L2112Lif
I said I wanna be a singer
Like Lou Reed
I like Lou Rees she said
Sticking her tongue in my ear

But seriously, awesome! Hope you have a Perfect Day.
Quote by jimmyled
I said I wanna be a singer
Like Lou Reed
I like Lou Rees she said
Sticking her tongue in my ear

But seriously, awesome! Hope you have a Perfect Day.

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
If he was playing Metal Machine Music, personally I would HAVE to go.

I just don't get it, I get the appeal of noise music, and like it in his VU work (like in Heroin) but I just don't understand how anyone can enjoy a whole album of noise with no melody.

It's subjective obviously, but would love it if someone explained to me what the appeal is
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm