Alright, so I restrung my strat with 10's about 6 months ago and it's been playing fine, but today I noticed that there is, or appears to be, a very slight outward curve in the neck. I don't know if maybe I'm just imagining things but it seems that instead of curving inward with a slight U shape, it's curving outward. It's very very slight.

Now since it's been playing fine for several months do I need to adjust the truss rod and change this or is it ok the way it is?

I've also been wanting to block off my trem to hardtail my strat, so If I do that, and restring it with 10's again, will I need to make any adjustments to the truss rod or will this problem be fixed?

Thanks for any help
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
The only way to accurately determine neck relief is with a straight edge. A good metal ruler works well for this purpose and is what I use - it's actually an 18" metal ruler.

I'd say if the guitar is playing well and you have no fret buzz, your relief is fine and I wouldn't change a thing or worry about it.
a tiny bit of bowing is needed for proper playing. if the guitar playes well and the intonation is good then you're fine. blocking the trem won't change anything as long as the tension remains the same.
if you have no fret buzz grab your tuner and check the intonation, if that is ok and you feel comfortable playing on it then - you're ok

if you block the trem then tune back up to the same point you will be returning it to the same amount of pressure there was before you blocked it, so you would expect the relief to be the same
Yeah there's no fret buzz and the intonation seems to be perfectly fine, maybe I'm just paranoid haha.

Thanks for the help guys
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus