Well I just love this song. It was the first song I learned and pretty much why I wanted to pick up a guitar ever (started almost 2 years ago).

So here's my cover. I improvised the bridge a little. It's a live performance and I hate that the drums are off in some places, but it was the only backing track I could find with voices.

Anyway,
VIDEO HERE

Leave a comment, rate & subscribe! I hope you like it..

Also, Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive Solo Cover
Last edited by 1990EAM at Jun 27, 2011,
Excellent execution man, I liked it very very much !!!

Few notes though:
1. @0:55 it sounds empty because due to the lacking second guitar
2. The chorus tone was a bit way treble for me, I think it should be less brighter
3. The note in 5:15 should have sustained longer

The video editing was nice too.

Looking forward for more covers from you man

P.S.
here is backing track from the studio album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAOiQhkMdSE which you can use
My YouTube Channel

My Gear:
Guitars (lefties):
- Black Washburn Mercury II - MG Series
- Black LTD KH-202

Effects:
- Zoom GFX 707-II
- Electro Harmonix Metal Muff Distortion
- MXR Fullbore® Metal

Amplifier:
- Marshall MG30DFX
Last edited by deth213 at Jun 28, 2011,
Nice cover! I like the guitar tone for the arpeggio parts, but for the strumming parts it sounded a bit too "jangly" if you know what I mean, maybe less treble?
Quote by deth213

Few notes though:
1. @0:55 it sounds empty because due to the lacking second guitar
2. The chorus tone was a bit way treble for me, I think it should be less brighter
3. The note in 5:15 should have sustained longer

1. I know, but I discovered it after editing the video and was too lazy to record a second guitar just for that part.. maybe in a future (very) cover?

2. I know, I just pretty much suck at editing the tones in my POD X3.

3. Same as 2! The present didnt have enough sustain and that's all it'd last :/

Thank you both for the nice replies. It's enough for me that you liked it!
wow, you did a great job (:
i really like the sound of your guitar. keep posting more videos! you are amazing!
I loved it. Smooth playing. I like the tone, that clean solo was awesome.

The recording was great, the main solo sounded neat,the playing and the tone

great cover
Thanks for the feedback on my cover! Good job overall. The main problem is with your tone. Especially the stumming parts, it sounds almost like you just recording yourself strumming without an amp. But good playing, nonetheless.
Quote by JWG2007
Thanks for the feedback on my cover! Good job overall. The main problem is with your tone. Especially the stumming parts, it sounds almost like you just recording yourself strumming without an amp. But good playing, nonetheless.

Thanks. The idea was to emulate an acoustic guitar. But of course it's hard with an electric without a piezo bridge. I'm happy with it thought. To each it's own I guess