Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
this thread is now about walnuts.

How about no.

To OP, those are cool pictures. I shall save them
DECRESCENDO
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Microsoft Lust & Enjoyment

"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
genghisgandi, that picture is actually pretty sweet. Do you happen to know the name of the artist?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
you just have to admire the pit after all that's been posted so far on this thread
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
you just have to admire the pit after all that's been posted so far on this thread

I am teh Artist.

ololololololol
Quote by metal4eva_22
I am teh Artist.

ololololololol

dude....you just made my already awesome day even more awesomer! i love you
ಠ_ಠ
Lust and enjoyment? This one time I banged my brothers ex, then I dodnt even knwo but I was at a party and I got two handfuls of ass odf the besty chick ever and she is ****ing hot posted a picture of her not too long ago and if was ****in g good cause shes hoty boys, telling you att right now
Quote by Pat_s1t
Lust and enjoyment? This one time I banged my brothers ex, then I dodnt even knwo but I was at a party and I got two handfuls of ass odf the besty chick ever and she is ****ing hot posted a picture of her not too long ago and if was ****in g good cause shes hoty boys, telling you att right now

your spelling and the way you're typing makes me dick retract into my chest cavity.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
your spelling and the way you're typing makes me dick retract into my chest cavity.
hey mang if you rtead my other posts im ****ing good for it, but I was drinkin and i sort of got it on with a ****ing hot gilr that is awesome and maybe ill bang her casue im leaving soon. better than my brothers ecx hahah
Quote by Pat_s1t
I ****ing love dicksa **** if everything not really though cause ficks or afrom guy sthat dont like women, not that im against that nad shit but :shurt:

Stop being drunk.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Pat_s1t
I ****ing love dicksa **** if everything not really though cause ficks or afrom guy sthat dont like women, not that im against that nad shit but :shurt:

Can't tell if drunk ... or trolling.jpg
Quote by Pat_s1t
hey mang if you rtead my other posts im ****ing good for it, but I was drinkin and i sort of got it on with a ****ing hot gilr that is awesome and maybe ill bang her casue im leaving soon. better than my brothers ecx hahah

yousa gonna get date raped
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Pat_s1t

obvious troll is obvious
Quote by metal4eva_22
Can't tell if drunk ... or trolling.jpg

I think he's just drunk
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I think he's just drunk

i think he's date raped and going to get raped by some big black guy named tyrone
ಠ_ಠ