Tiger Woods and Se Ri Pak

Tiger Woods and Se Ri Pak were 24 when they won their fourth majors. Patty Berg was 23 when she won her fourth major in 1941, but before the LPGA was formed in 1950. "That sounds pretty good. I'm working on TaylorMade R11 Driver," Tseng said, when informed of the elite company she has a chance of passing. "Tomorrow, I'm just going to go there and smile all day and then play smart." Tseng has seven career LPGA Tour wins, and has already won twice this TaylorMade R11 Driver, including the State Farm Classic two weeks ago. She also has three international victories this year, sweeping the Women's Australian Open and Australian Ladies Masters.Tseng is roaring through the course much like Kerr did a year ago, when she finished at 19-under 269 to win by a whopping 12 strokes. Kerr liked her chances when she finished her round four shots behind Tseng, who was still on the front nine. "They will notice that I fired a good round to kidn of get back into R11 Driver," Kerr said, referring to her competition. "I think I will be within striking distance, but I would have to put up another round like this tomorrow. Kerr might have to reconsider, given how Tseng was hardly affected by the intermittent rain and gusts of winds that picked up in the R11 Driver, making it difficult to navigate the tight fairways and reach the small greens.