Some people may know of Gibson's Hummingbird, which was a limited edition guitar produced a while back and is now worth a crap-ton. The Hummingbird
I recently came into possession of a knock-off of the Hummingbird that was made around the same time by Global musical instruments corp. Would this knock-off be worth anything do you think? I'd be selling it AS the knock-off, not as the hummingbird itself, that's just dishonorable. The rip-off is in decent quality, original strings and all, with some minor paint chipped off, nothing un-repairable. I can provide pictures if needed.
gibson is still making the hummingbird, actually, and the knockoffs don't tend to be worth much, although perhaps if there's something special about yours, it could be worth something.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
even an all-solid wood handmade awesome Hummingbird copy would only get about $300, or the cost of an Epiphone Hummingbird.
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook
Quote by rippinp1
Speaking of that, anyone want my sg

Shameless, just shameless.

/obligatory ostracization

I would be interested, but I'm about to buy a new acoustic, so... yeah.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.