Opening the day

Opening the day with a one shot lead over Pat Hurst and with six others within three shots, Tseng ran away from the pack by closing with five birdies and bogey over her final 10 holes. It was a round in which she hit 11 of 14 fairways and 14 greens. A day after she twice missed from within 3 feet, including an 18-incher for bogey on No. 18, Tseng was more consistent with her putting On Saturday with TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons , she sank a 6-foot putt for birdie on No. 9, and then scrambled to save par with a pair of 4-footers on Nos. 10 and 11. Then came a 7-foot birdie putt on the par-4 12th and a 14-footer on No. 13 to go to 12 under for the tournament, and extend her lead by five shots at that time. Her only real miscue was an errant tee-shot into the left rough on No. 14 that led to a bogey 5. Tseng responded on the next hole, with a 4-foot putt for birdie. She also birdied Nos. 2 and 15 and 17. No one else could make up any TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. LaCrosse scrambled to shoot 3 under in a round that featured six birdies and three bogeys. In her second year on tour, her best career finish was a tie for 11th at the Shop Rite Classic three weeks ago. At Louisville, she was a two-time Big East Burner 2.0 Irons. And she also won three times on the Futures Tour. "My game plan's kind of the same. I'm still trying to hit the fairways and greens," said LaCrosse, who will be paired with Tseng in the final round. "You never know what (Tseng) is going to do. She's an amazing player. I just kind of have to focus on what I'm going to do." Pressel is still in the hunt in seeking her third career win and first since 2008. "I'm five back no matter who it Burner 2.0 Irons," Pressel said. "Has she had any bogeys this week? I think she has made some mistakes and people are human. You never know what's going to happen tomorrow."