I have myself an AC15C1 and in order to be more than a set-and-forget, and to get around the volume lose of switching Normal/TB with an ABY pedal, I need a great OD pedal. I've looked around I keep seeing OCD and Hotcake. I'd be pretty happy with either of these, but do you guys have an suggestions that might make me happier and/or save me a few bucks?

Thanks
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I use a Hardwire CM-2 with my AC15 and Im pretty happy with it. I haven't put many other OD's to it before but it certainly sounds nice.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I have an AC30CCH
For OD's I have...
TS-808, TS9DX, Fulltone Fulldrive 2.
I like the Fulltone the best, at the moment.

But I have heard that the Hotcake is THE OD for an AC30. I'm guessing that would apply to the AC15 as well.
I've always like treble boosters into vox amps. Analogman Beano and MJM Dallas are my favorites. Crowther Hot Cake and Paul C Tim(my) are also great.
So, any specific treble boosters I should be looking at?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
If only I had 3 or 4 bills laying around, and the WIIO has always been something I've wanted to try out, but it seems to have a bit too much flavoring.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
I am in no way against having a booster in front of me, but I am worried about having a significant jump in volume. Am I way off here?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
I like the sound of that. Gonna look into it fo sho.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam