No
106 50%
Maybe so?
22 10%
Shitballs
63 30%
Voters: 212.
Page 1 of 5
So everyday a ice cream truck comes through my complex and all the children run out and by the over priced icecream, I just feel that there is something wrong about the whole concept, I can't quite put my finger on why though, does anyone else feel this way?
Uh. I mean, it's just capitalism, which is morally and ethically questionable in the first place.
Its more the fact that they drive around, and then children gather around them like zombies to a fresh kill. Then they proceed to be ripped off.
Ice cream is ****ing delicious so... no.

Plus yeah, it's just capitalism. You wouldn't be complaining if you owned the truck, would you?
It's NEVER Lupus
My Gear:
2010 Fender Highway One strat
2010 Epi Les Paul Standard
2005 Squier p bass
2007 Yamaha F310
2011 Epiphone Korina Firebird
2013 Hudson Telecaster
Kustom Quad 200 (4x12)
Fender frontman 212r
Quote by due 07
Uh. I mean, it's just capitalism, which is morally and ethically questionable in the first place.

Listen to this guy.We should never sell anything lest we get sucked into capitalistic evils.
TS is just mad that he couldn't get ice cream because the kids were in the way.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by due 07

Dancing Luna is right.
Quote by epiless
Its more the fact that they drive around, and then children gather around them like zombies to a fresh kill. Then they proceed to be ripped off.

1. It's the parents' responsibility to decide of the child should have the ice-cream
2. Parents shouldn't let children run around with money
Check out my band Disturbed
There just seems to be something wrong with obese children hearing the happy music and running home real quick to get a few bucks to buy a what should be a 50 cent icecream bar.
Dude, it's ice cream.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
When I was a kid, I loved the ice cream truck. The fact that I had to work for the ice cream by running to catch up to it made that ice cream infinitely better than any shit I could just lazily grab from a stationary grocery store freezer.
Quote by due 07

+1 Banana for you, sir.
Quote by due 07

Dammit, not this thread again.

Anyway, no, its not overpriced. I mean, it's more expensive than if you bought it at the store, but the ice cream truck guy pays more to drive around and deliver the ice cream than the store does. It's like a delivery fee for pizza. And I don't see anything wrong with kids wanting ice cream, but their songs are really annoying.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Dude, it's ice cream.

No, it's capitalism encroaching on our children to fatten them up so they will not have the energy to protest the rapid transformation of the free world into a totalitarian empire.
Yes, they're a sign of moral decline in society, like the naturalisation of sex, and t-shirts.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Lost Dog
No, it's capitalism encroaching on our children to fatten them up so they will not have the energy to protest the rapid transformation of the free world into a totalitarian empire.
Sometimes I feel they're corrupt morally, but sometimes not. They have to overprice the shit out of the ice cream to make a profit, and this one guy that came through my cousin's neighborhood would give candy as change instead of actually giving the kids their extra money back, but they do sell delicious ice cream and its good on a hot day so i choose maybe so?
a nigga's gotta do what he gotta do
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by due 07

You know, every time I see your responses to posts consisting solely of herp, derp, or a combination of the two, you seem more and more intelligent.
Quote by Lost Dog
You know, every time I see your responses to posts consisting solely of herp, derp, or a combination of the two, you seem more and more intelligent.
Herpin' and derpin' for days.
No. It's like candy and popcorn at the movie theater or soda from vending machines. They're overpriced, but people buy it anyway.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
We have an ice cream truck that I see occasionally in my relatively small town (20,000 people or so). I'm surprised whoever owns/operates it manages to stay in business when you consider the cost of gas and maintaining a portable refrigerator unit to keep the ice cream frozen. I think the ice cream has to be high priced in order for them to stay in business.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by epiless

I don't stop at ripping them off though...
Quote by due 07

Uh...what?

So selling things is now evil capitalism?

We should just go back to living under rocks and bartering our sea shells for food...

There's nothing wrong with the ice cream truck, the one that used to run around our neighbor hood was owned by a Mexican guy who didn't speak English.

It only becomes a problem when the guys is a pedo.
How about you go out and buy an icecream truck, stock it with product, buy gas and insurance, then drive around the city selling treats for $.25? Let's see how long you last.

Edit: Then YOU can explain to your pregnant wife WHY you can't afford groceries for the table and shoes for little Susie's feet. Won't YOU feel like a HEEL?
Last edited by KG6_Steven at Jun 27, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
Uh...what?

We should just go back to living under rocks and bartering our sea shells for food...
Lawlz.
Quote by epiless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGvjab6p22U
I would be more okay with this, and Pat_s1t, GTFO till you sober up

Shush. Don't ruin it
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by ethan_hanus
Uh...what?

There's nothing wrong with the ice cream truck, the one that used to run around our neighbor hood was owned by a Mexican guy who didn't speak English.

Page 1 of 5