Wiebe managed to regain

Still, Wiebe managed to regain his composure and rallied with two straight birdies, then had a chance for another at the short par-3 17th. Huston also birdied No. 16 and then sealed the victory after hitting his tee shot at 17 to within a foot of the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. "I actually hit it close on 17," Wiebe said. "Before John hit, I thought, well, I'm two back, I'm still in the running here, anything can happen. Then he hit a gimme, so that ended that little pep talk." An errant drive at the par-4 closing hole brought a smile to Huston's face after it bounced just past the water hazard that lines the left side of the fairway and left him with TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. "I was just trying to just totally play my own game," he said. "I was just trying to worry about myself ... do my own Burner 2.0 Irons." Local favorite Joey Sindelar (68) finished at 11 under, tied with Jim Gallagher Jr. (65). Peter Senior (67), Ted Schulz (68), Jay Don Blake (70) and Peter Jacobsen (68) finished at 10 under and tied for sixth. The bogey at 12, statistically the easiest hole at the short, tree-lined En-Joie Golf Club course, was devastating for Wiebe, who was 1 over on the four par 5s. Huston birdied two of the three holes that Wiebe bogeyed to vault from a two-shot deficit to a two-shot lead, then nearly gave it away when his drive at the difficult 15th hole sailed right next to a cart path and he had to take Burner 2.0 Irons. But he saved par with a two putt from 45 feet after his second shot barely made the green, coming perilously close to the massive water hazard that guards the hole. "After I dropped it off the path, the one thing I didn't want it to do was turn left and it started turning over to the left," Huston said. "The grass kind of grounded it and carried it by maybe 2 feet."