Page 1 of 3
just imagine that you could go around killing random people and get away with it. you could die but you would respawn almost instantly. you could use cheats too. but everyone were dicks.

just keep adding stuff
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by stefanomire at Jun 27, 2011,
I just turned off the console. Back to reality I go.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by madbasslover
War would be renamed Team Deathmatch.

...and would be 8 vs 8.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by genghisgandhi
There would still be annoying 12 year olds.

you're a stone fox
It already exists. It's called Buddhism. But the respawn timer is a bitch.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Pat_s1t
could i rape people? cause **** thatd e bad, but i d learn how to scrpit livfe and bang whno I want!!! yeahhh

****ing drunk!!! yeahhh
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Pat_s1t
could i rape people? cause **** thatd e bad, but i d learn how to scrpit livfe and bang whno I want!!! yeahhh

you're a terrible troll who will never get laid. once you sober up a bit go to the relationship thread and read all the FAQ, and just then you might have a slim chance of getting some poon.
Quote by epiless
you're a terrible troll who will never get laid. once you sober up a bit go to the relationship thread and read all the FAQ, and just then you might have a slim chance of getting some poon.
hey you, stop doin that.
Quote by Pat_s1t
hey you, stop doin that.

you make my loins ache in despair. i suggest you learn more about trolling.

trolls would be actual trolls
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by madbasslover
I'd cast Fortify Strength 50 pts for 2 secs on self and Soul Trap for 2 secs on target...

...AT THE SAME TIME.

Pffft. What'd you just join the Mage's Guild there, Associate? I'd kill the Arch-Mage and take his place, then I'd use a spell making alter to make a fireball with 100 area range but only 1 dmg because I don't have enough septims to make a spell more powerful :/
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by stefanomire
you make my loins ache in despair. i suggest you learn more about trolling.

trolls would be actual trolls
i been hear four years broo, not trollin, ill be goodd tomorrawow
Shop owners object to buying things lying around another person's house, but if you kill them and take it off their person, they are more than willing to buy it off your hands.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Pat_s1t
hey you, stop doin that.

hey you, you're not gettling laid so STFU about sexy time topics

OT: I'd probably take an hour making mac n cheese
Quote by DonGlover
Pffft. What'd you just join the Mage's Guild there, Associate? I'd kill the Arch-Mage and take his place, then I'd use a spell making alter to make a fireball with 100 area range but only 1 dmg because I don't have enough septims to make a spell more powerful :/

Hah! How cute! When you're ready to play real life in Vvardenfell, a man's world, feel free to hop on the next boat over.
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ i could if i want, but its my brothers ecx and i sorta did that once already sol dont wanna do that againb

The fact that you had sex with your brothers sloppy seconds is really funny. How does it feel knowing your brother creamed inside of her before you so you actually might have some residue of your brothers children in contact with your penis. Not to mention she was probably imagining it was your brother who was nailing her while you flopped on her pathetically like a fish out of water.

OT: I wouldn't walk anywhere in fear of Deathclaws
Quote by metaldud536
That sucks. Play more Battlefield. COD is for noobs.

I don't play video games much, nor do I own Battlefield. My brother plays Black Ops and wants me to play with him occasionally. I'd given up video games a year or so ago.
Quote by madbasslover
Hah! How cute! When you're ready to play real life in Vvardenfell, a man's world, feel free to hop on the next boat over.

**** your pansy ass Dunmers. I'm taking the next boat to Akavir. I hear there is a war in the making between the Tsaesci and the Ka Po' Tun.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at Jun 27, 2011,
you could stack 2 blocks on top of each other, destroy the bottom one, and the top one floats
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
you could stack 2 blocks on top of each other, destroy the bottom one, and the top one floats

Unless it is sand or gravel.
A SIGNATURE.
having played cs 1.6 with some of the best gamers in Australia, i can assure you that we would all talk shit about the rest of the world but will never actually win a war.

wait that sounds like real life.
Parkour would be illegal since anyone who can do stuff like that is obviously an Assassin and should be killed on the spot. >_>
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by epiless
The fact that you had sex with your brothers sloppy seconds is really funny. How does it feel knowing your brother creamed inside of her before you so you actually might have some residue of your brothers children in contact with your penis. Not to mention she was probably imagining it was your brother who was nailing her while you flopped on her pathetically like a fish out of water.

OT: I wouldn't walk anywhere in fear of Deathclaws
it feels good! but bad at the same time i guess eh. wouldnt do it again

cause day and nitee, the lonely something something about his mind at nigh
Quote by epiless

y u so mad?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Page 1 of 3