Should i change all the strings all at the same time??? Does it make guitar sound really nice of i change all the guitar strings? Is there any consequences? I am so confused..
Completely varies on the string(s).
If they start sounding a bit off or odd, you should change them.
I preferably like to smack on an entire pack of strings every month or so.
BUT if you're talking about restringing, do each string individually.

Cheers mate.
Last edited by brute401 at Jun 28, 2011,
Should i change all the strings all at the same time???

Yes, unless you have an unexpected breakage on fresh strings it's probably a good idea to change all at once.

Does it make guitar sound really nice of i change all the guitar strings?

It will make the guitar sound better than if it had old dead strings on it. 'Really nice' is a subjective term though.

Is there any consequences?

No. Anything you may have heard about removing all the strings at once damaging the neck of the guitar is false.
Well.. you should change all strings when you change them.. because there might be difference in sound between the new and old strings which will make your guitar sound weird..
Keep 'em together like the Brady Bunch.

At least, in my experience, a new bright string among older ones does not sound satisfying. Happy stringin!
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
Quote by tom183
Yes, unless you have an unexpected breakage on fresh strings it's probably a good idea to change all at once.

It will make the guitar sound better than if it had old dead strings on it. 'Really nice' is a subjective term though.

No. Anything you may have heard about removing all the strings at once damaging the neck of the guitar is false.

I 2nd

When a string is broken change all of them unless it was a brand new set of strings. If you don't then you won't sound as good.
Not taking any online orders.
If you are referring to whether or not you should take them all off at the same time, unless your guitar is in bad shape there's no problem with that.