tiammetadeth
tiammetadeth
756 IQ
here the complete song which i've posted a part of before...
dont get fooled by the intro, it gets a lot heavier very fast
the only part that im still not sure about is the pre-solo on bar 35..
i dont know what genre it is...
and dont mind the 8/8 bar in the first solo, it was a 9/8, and im too lazy to make it 2 4/4 bars

C4C of course
Attachments:
newArb 6.3.gp5
newArb 6.3.gp4
newArb 6.3.mid
frankibo
UG Board King
3,093 IQ
8/8 is one bar of 4/4... not 2.
Aside from that I thought the drums dragged on throughout, they lacked any urgency where i think the song needed it.
The accordian solo was awesome.
Over all it was god I just thought the drums were boring.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Tarbosh
accly was dolan
1,433 IQ
Sounds a lot like later Death, but with weird folk metal influence. I like it, but it sounds a bit thin, you could probably beef it up a bit with more layers, etc. Or at least, make sure to slip in lots of production tricks and such when you record it. Also, yeah, try to quicken the pace of the drums in certain sections; just adding fast double bass could even be enough.
tiammetadeth
tiammetadeth
756 IQ
yeh i see your point...i'll try to do some orchestration and i still haven't wrote the bass track ...and yes i will add fast double bass drums maybe on the post-verse..thank you
Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,870 IQ
I think a lot of the "thin" problem is because of the lack of bass...everybody underestimates it's importance. Even if you make it lazy by following the guitars, you should've just written it in before you posted it.
tiammetadeth
tiammetadeth
756 IQ
dude i dont underestimate the use of the bass and still i dont think i should have added the bass line before posting it, because it is just a guitar pro file....im not posting a recorded song...and right now i dont really care about the "thin" problem
mulefish
UG Addict
1,967 IQ
That was pretty awesome. I enjoyed it. The drums were a bit repetitive and not very driving as mentioned. Add bass, and some more orchestration and I think it would be epic
RIP Gooze

cats
tiammetadeth
tiammetadeth
756 IQ
Quote by mulefish
That was pretty awesome. I enjoyed it. The drums were a bit repetitive and not very driving as mentioned. Add bass, and some more orchestration and I think it would be epic

Thanks, im working on it, i'll update a new version sometime this day