Poll Options
View poll results: who would win
4chan
39 49%
The Pit
40 51%
Voters: 79.
Page 1 of 2
who would win in a battle, 4chan or The Pit?
more organized army.
bigger army.
stronger.
etc..

EDIT
i mean a physical fight with guns and swords and fire and dead babies

ANOTHER EDIT
when i say 4chan, i mean /b/ because its the most notorious and biggest one
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by stefanomire at Jun 28, 2011,
4chan may be larger but the majority THESE DAYS is just scene girls and chronic masturbating 13 year olds obsessed with tranny's. i use to be a /b/tard before it all went deeper to hell.
ಠ_ಠ
The Pit is obviously full of manpower. We can all bench press the bar, that should be good enough right?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
The Pit is obviously full of manpower. We can all bench press the bar, that should be good enough right?

actually dude, i think that is enough
a bunch of chic's and little kids on 4chan these days
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by epiless
4chan hands down. thats like mike tyson fighting a retarded infant that has polio

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by BurningStarlV
Everyone on 4chan is a fat degenerate. We could probably take them.

someone who agrees with me!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by xcherrykatiex
Depends on what type of fight... If it's a physical fist fight, I think we can win

thats what i meant

i'll go edit it then....
ಠ_ಠ
Depends what kind of fight, if it was like a legit fight then UG might stand a chance since some of us in here are actual hardasses (aka my and Uraniyum) >___>

Forum battle....well whoever Anonymous likes more will win.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by entity0009
Now I really want to see this happen.

imagine it. it would be glorious. musicians against fat computer nerds
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
someone who agrees with me!

although the pit is generally smarter and has a wider range of skills, 4chan still has more of e-rep and influence. i doubt we could trump them.

we're so much more manly that we aren't afraid to hide our identities. i mean like we have profiles and stuff
ಠ_ಠ
Well the Pit has hardass raid bosses like me who can roflstomp a group of distrophic highschool kids as easy as taking a diarrhea dump.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by hendrixism
are we talking about /b/ or all of 4chan?

shit! i'll go edit that in too
ಠ_ಠ
if the entirety of the UG and 4chan would fight, not just the pit vs b, that would be ****ing epic. two of the biggest sites ever
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by weorge
I think its an american thing, I've never heard of it either :/

well you know how other UGers talk shit about the pit on the other forums? and you know what they say? well imagine that times ten, and youre on your way to 4chan and /b/. its the embodiment of stupidity
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by xcherrykatiex
Damn it, now I want to fight someone hahahaha

punch me in the face. now.

i can take it.
Quote by stefanomire
well you know how other UGers talk shit about the pit on the other forums? and you know what they say? well imagine that times ten, and youre on your way to 4chan and /b/. its the embodiment of stupidity

ahh, in that case do we really need to fight them? can't we trick them into fighting htemselves? then we wont need to beet them with our lovely guitars.
for those fortunate enough not to know of /b/ here you go

link went bye bye
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by stefanomire at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by xcherrykatiex
Let's do it. Meet me in LA

im already in ticket booking. wow they're serving salmon on first class, now im tempted to splurge on myself. Im so naughty.
Quote by Marshmelllow
im already in ticket booking. wow they're serving salmon on first class, now im tempted to splurge on myself. Im so naughty.

Do it.... Where should we fight? I'm so cereal.
Quote by weorge
ahh, in that case do we really need to fight them? can't we trick them into fighting htemselves? then we wont need to beet them with our lovely guitars.

couldnt do that. /b/ consists primarily of computer nerds, chronic masturbators, and scene chic's. couldnt trick them all
ಠ_ಠ
My god, I actaully just went to /b/ for the first time.

It's stupid as ****. It's also not as strange as I was expecting. I'm never going back.
Page 1 of 2