Great to see you are still thrashing around these parts bro!! I hope things are going well with your band too. I really like what you put together here, just a straight up rock song with a lot of metal chug going on. Nice licks and lead work throughout... I think your tone is great for your style of play. Drum beat tied everything together. I'm gonna have to check out more of your stuff just to catch up on everything heh... keep It up bro.

I listened to peace for a price earlier today and it's still one of my favorites of yours. Here's my newest if you want to check it out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW8NtzRTfkI
Quote by supralightning
Great to see you are still thrashing around these parts bro!! I hope things are going well with your band too. I really like what you put together here, just a straight up rock song with a lot of metal chug going on. Nice licks and lead work throughout... I think your tone is great for your style of play. Drum beat tied everything together. I'm gonna have to check out more of your stuff just to catch up on everything heh... keep It up bro.

I listened to peace for a price earlier today and it's still one of my favorites of yours. Here's my newest if you want to check it out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW8NtzRTfkI

Haahaha Yeah I'm still here, not as much as i used too, but still knocking out tracks inbetween the Wife, work and my band.

Peace for a pirice takes me back early days on the writing, shame my band won't use it.....said it would take to long to learn. Haha if I could relearn it myself.

I'll check your track out now dude.
Hey mate, sounds sick, Real ballsy, kinda like Hit the Lights and Ace of Spades put together, but yeah, this sounds cool, I like your lead work, haha....im sorry that i dont have much to say, have ya got some lyric for this tune? What programe did ya use to record? Mics? oh, and what is your setup?

Cheers Bro,
TheAscendant
This sounds really awesome, the solo's are so intense. This quality for this is very good too. Overall everything went together really well in the mix. Nice job