Using small magnets to hold the back cavity cover in place without screws is quite neat. Anybody knows if there are other simple mods like this I can apply on my new tele build?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

add a fuzz thing matt bellamy style?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
not simple and not like this,

but an onboard multi-fx would be bad ass.

like just gut a multi fx and find some way to mount the displays and buttons on the front of the guitar
Quote by mysterion2112
not simple and not like this,

but an onboard multi-fx would be bad ass.

like just gut a multi fx and find some way to mount the displays and buttons on the front of the guitar

sh*ts all over my idea. both in cool-ness and looks.

could use a behringer FX600 and mount that somehow, it's a small multi-fx unit that might be cool
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I don't know. I just don't like the idea of putting something like a mod board in the signal circuit. I'm just kind of a tone purist, you know :p

I might install a LED light on each pickup and light up the one being used. That would be quite cool don't ya guys think?

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Wire a linear power booster into your control cavity, with a DPDT to control it. I saw a video linked on here of some guy who had lights under his pickups, that responded either to the output - brighter when he was playing aggressively, and dull when he was playing softly.
^ Not bad idea! Led luminosity as current pickup load. Not bad at ALL! To the workbench!

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by -MintSauce-
Wire a linear power booster into your control cavity, with a DPDT to control it. I saw a video linked on here of some guy who had lights under his pickups, that responded either to the output - brighter when he was playing aggressively, and dull when he was playing softly.

This sounds awesome. I'd like to know more.