Hey UG ! I found this guitar on ebay that looks rather interesting, only problem is I can't figure out what it is. The auction title says it's a custom guitar and that it has a schaller rose trem. Furthermore in one of the pics you can see that the neckplate is engraved with the word LAG and number 04066, only I can't find any LAG that looks remotly close to it.

Is this a real (custom) LAG ? or is it just some parts put together by the seller ?

Here are the specs listed in the auction for those who don't speak German

- quilted maple solid body, bookmatched, seethru finish, 2x cutaway
- gold locking nut, gold Schaller locking tuners
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Jumbo frets, mother of pearl dot inlays
- 3pickups - neck: Schaller single coil V 4/91-2, middle: Schaller V 1/91-2, bridge: Di Marzio Humbucker
- 1 volume, 1 5-way switch
- gold Schaller / Floyd Rose Tremolo
- 2x Schaller security locks in gold
i dunno- maybe email Lag to see if it's an older model?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
pretty f sure its legit, saw a ngd here a few weeks ago for a similar LAG, same body shape and paint anyways

edit: come to think of it, it may not have been a lag though. probably wasnt in fact.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Last edited by kolonelkadat at Jun 28, 2011,
Look at the trem more closely. Where's the routing?!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz

Your right, well that looks a bit weird. I mailed Lag about the guitar, hopefully they respond in time.
20 bids and almost 4 days still left?

The price is going to go up (and probably lots)
Still, with Schaller and DiMarzio all over it it's probably worth a lot too!!!
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Woffelz

that's what i was looking at. it seems like the action is high in the pic, and that would explain it.

it's nice woods and all. i bet the auction goes up considerably even with the bridge on the whampus.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.