http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Ibanez-RG-350-DX-White-Basswood-Body-Maple-Neck/art-GIT0006909-002

http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Ibanez-RGA32-MOL-Mahogany-Oil/art-GIT0015052-000?recId=913bc1c7-f84f-40da-a271-1b6c73b3c818&campaign=EPOQ

I'm doubting between these two guitars. I heard that tremolo bridges are hard to tune. I change tunings like almost each day. Is the tremolo worth the extra time/money?
If you have one of these pelase tell me what you think of it thanks!
yeah prolly avoid the trem. apart from anything the edge III isn't all that good.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it depends on the style of the player, and considering you like to change tunings a lot, i would strongly suggest NO TREMOLO. if you have a trem, especially an edge III, getting it in tune is a real bitch and you won't want to tune it after you do once. trust me, from personal experience, you do not want the trem.
If you don't use it, no. I have one on both my PRS and my strat and I would probably trade both of them for hard tails if I could though I do use them occasionally.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I actually have a RG 350 DX. They're not bad at all, but the bridge can be quite a bitch indeed. I had to go back for a setup like twice. It's all stable now, and it stays in tune for ages. Bitch to restring, but every floating bridge has that problem.
Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.
thanks, now i definatly know wich one to get! i just wich ibanez would make more guitars without a tremolo.
Quote by eatfresh1736
I always use my whammy bar, and I like the fact that I haven't had to tune my guitar in over a month (I have a Jackson KE3), but if you change tunings alot, stick to a stoptail or fixed tremolo.

This guy sums it up really. Btw, you can also block the tremelo using "No tremelo" or something. Or a piece of wood.
Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.