Poll: Would you risk your life to save your best friend?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you risk your life to save your best friend?
Yes, in a heartbeat. He's my brah
99 55%
Probably, but I'm a pussy so idk
46 26%
Doubt it, I haven't even had sex yet
17 9%
No, Ayn Rand is my hero
17 9%
Voters: 179.
Page 1 of 3
Simple question. I don't really have a 'best friend' right now, but I would probably risk my life to save any of my bandmates. Just imagine them with a gun pointed to their head, unknowingly in the way of an out of control car, or hanging over the edge of a cliff.

I couldn't live with the guilt, living the rest of my life thinking "I could have saved my best friend's life, but I didn't even try"
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan
Simple question. I don't really have a 'best friend' right now, but I would probably risk my life to save any of my bandmates. Just imagine them with a gun pointed to their head, unknowingly in the way of an out of control car, or hanging over the edge of a cliff.

Sometimes, this is all I imagine.
Yes.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Jackintehbox
It really depends on what my odds of survival would be.

50/50
I think I would risk my life even if the odds were near 0%, I don't think I could live with myself knowing that I didn't even try to save him.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Don't really have a BFF but the closest friend i have right now is a really hot asian girl so yes, without a moment's hesitation.
hue
No I swore on my life and my love of it never to live for another man nor ask another man to live for me.
No, why would I? If I die, I am dead forever. If he dies, I live for a couple of decades till I die.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Considering that I never go anywhere with anyone who isn't my best friend and my best friend also takes care of me like no one else I've ever met, I'd say yes. I'd rather die saving her than risk living without her.
Dunno. That's the kind of decision you make instantly without thinking. I have no idea how I would react, and can only guess on how I'd truly feel afterwards.
Quote by Neo Evil11
No, why would I? If I die, I am dead forever. If he dies, I live for a couple of decades till I die.

Life is overrated.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Life is overrated.

Yes, life is sooo obscure that's why I wants it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, none of you actually know what you would do

Except for maybe Dreadnought and madbasslover who have risked their lives before (mad props by the way ) inb4 Zoot.

It's easy to be a big, strong, brave guy on the internet or on your couch. There's a reason most bank robberies don't have a hero who saves the day: because most people wouldn't risk their lives for shit.
Yes I would, and have in the past put myself in danger to keep my friends safe. I believe that seeing the right course and ignoring it is the sign of a coward.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Probably, but I'm a pussy so idk.

It really bums me out, too. I would say that I most certainly would take a bullet for my best friend, but I have very little composure and confidence. Because of this, I'm not sure if I actually would do it, but I sure hope I would.

To add onto this, I'd like to think I would do the same for a random stranger. But again, I'm not sure I actually would. I have no way of knowing.
Last edited by due 07 at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by Iommianity
Dunno. That's the kind of decision you make instantly without thinking. I have no idea how I would react, and can only guess on how I'd truly feel afterwards.

this.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by MakinLattes
Of course. Hell, I would do that for a stranger.

I would do that. I dream of saving people.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by trueamerican
It's easy to be a big, strong, brave guy on the internet or on your couch. There's a reason most bank robberies don't have a hero who saves the day: because most people wouldn't risk their lives for shit.

People are, on the whole, pussies. I don't want to be the kind of person who stands idly by when someone is in danger. I couldn't live with myself if I did.

Quote by Snowman388
I would do that. I dream of saving people.

Last time I was in the bank I plotted out my actions in the event the old guy with the oxygen tank behind me was planning a robbery.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jun 28, 2011,
Yes. Anyone who says no is a coward.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

No, my best friend is the bottle.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
No, my best friend is the bottle.

You cut me real deep just now
Quote by Spoonman69
Yes. Anyone who says no is a coward.

Why? How are you a hero if you die for someone else. I would call someone who does that "stupid".

I don't care enough about others to save them. Does that make me a coward? Maybe, but a coward that's still breating then.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by StewieSwan
You cut me real deep just now

The first cut is the deepest.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Luckily I never have to worry about having a best friend.

Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Most definitely.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
My best friend is my girlfriend. The person I live with, love, and am around more than anyone else

Of course

"he" isnt my 'brah', though
Last edited by sam b at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why? How are you a hero if you die for someone else. I would call someone who does that "stupid".

I don't care enough about others to save them. Does that make me a coward? Maybe, but a coward that's still breating then.

Some people will just never know. Its not about being a "hero" Difficult to explain really, some people are just made of stronger stuff.
Is it hot in here??

Quote by sam b
My best friend is my girlfriend. The person I live with, love, and am around more than anyone else

Of course

"he" isnt my 'brah', though

Bra then. Whatever.
Doubt it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Spoonman69
Some people will just never know. Its not about being a "hero" Difficult to explain really, some people are just made of stronger stuff.

Who are you to decide if that's strong? From an evolutionary point of view it is really stupid.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Who are you to decide if that's strong? From an evolutionary point of view it is really stupid.

Evolutionary? Whats that got to do with anything? Its stupid to risk your life to save others?
Is it hot in here??

Page 1 of 3