On my electric (squire bullet strat) I noticed that my 3rd string was pretty severely bent at the fourth fret so naturally I ordered new strings. I've had these new strings for about a week and the 1st,2nd, and 3rd strings (Ernie ball super slinkies gauges .009,.011,.016 respectively) are already bent. Is this just a bad luck with the strings or is there something wrong with my guitar ?
sounds like you have a poorly dressed fret which is to high and is bending the strings.
You can see it is bent with the tension still on? That is Weird. Can you post a picture?
Quote by RebuildIt
You can see it is bent with the tension still on? That is Weird. Can you post a picture?

Sadly no, The bends are visible just not as extreme yet as the other ones and I don't have a camera. I'm just worried about the speed of which they are getting bent.
As long as it plays it'll be fine. Its not the string and I doubt its your playing. The frets are made in antartica by penguins. Its cheaper that way,
There's no way a string can ever bend under that much tension. Did you mean the strings get torn out around those frets? Best you get a picture
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R