excellent.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I love the pure ignorance of their belief that they are Athiest, they are Agnostic!

From the FAQ

Q: Do YOU believe in the Rapture?
A: As atheists we do not hold beliefs in the supernatural or a divine being. Thus, we do not believe in the Rapture. However, we respect the beliefs of others and are open to the
possibility that our perspective could possibly be wrong.
Brilliant.

EDIT:
Quote by Troop of Doom
I love the pure ignorance of their belief that they are Athiest, they are Agnostic!

From the FAQ

A: As atheists we do not hold beliefs in the supernatural or a divine being. Thus, we do not believe in the Rapture. However, we respect the beliefs of others and are open to the

Depends on your definition of atheist, it could mean a lack of belief in god or a belief that there are no gods where the former would make them atheists.
Last edited by br33dlove at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by Troop of Doom

From the FAQ

You..are..taking this seriously?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise

From the faqs:
- Is this a joke?
- No...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I heard about this a while ago, to them it's a joke but apparently they're making loads of cash from this.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I just want to know how many people have signed up

Edit: Im sure you could throw in some extra and get your pets post rapture raped Woffelz
Last edited by Rhoads_1096 at Jun 28, 2011,
This guy was interviewed on Shade45 by Rude Jude a few months ago, he's kind of a dick in real life
Quote by Fat Lard
This guy was interviewed on Shade45 by Rude Jude a few months ago, he's kind of a dick in real life

Being a dick to religious people is excusable because religions are dumb.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Troop of Doom

From the FAQ

Atheism and agnosticism aren't mutually exclusive. Anyone who doesn't believe in deities or the supernatural is an atheist, anyone who thinks they could concievably be wrong about whatever belief they have is an agnostic. You can be an agnostic Christian.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Grimriffer
Being a dick to religious people is excusable because religions are dumb.

Wrong. This:

is NEVER excusable.