I am getting a S770PB .. i am looking to replace the pickups with the following:

DiMarzio DP219 D-Activator Humbucker Pickup
bridge pickup
DiMarzio DP159 Evolution Bridge Pickup
...middle pickup..
DiMarzio DP188 Pro Track Pickup

I have only heard these guys as individuals.. not in a group.. and understand sound will vary based on guitar... was curious on opinions on the versatility i should get from these guys.....
Since i am not near any store that carries the AX I would like opinions about the guitar itself...

Thanks in advanced for your info...
It's a pretty solid guitar, but a little on the pricey side in my opinion. You could get a used, MIJ Ibanez for that price.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have 2 bridge pickups and one middle pickup listed in your original post...
http://www.guitarworld.com/dimarzio-d-activator-dp220-and-dp219-pickups

The activator i am looking at here is on the neck.. the 220 is the bridge...

the protrack can and is used everywhere...
js2400 has em on the neck.. i have seen youtube post where it is on the bridge....

I have heard of people using them in the middle.. i have yet to see a post.. which is why i came here....

the evo is used as a bridge by vai...

i am not sure how they are going to mix.. I have no idea what a MIJ is....
appears pretty nice for under 600.. 550+tax made it 570something.... i didn't think that was high...
output.... and... per the web site..

the Activator was made for the neck.. and the evo for the bridge...
those are the main reasons.....

if you look at that link and listen.. it is on the neck and sounds great....

Evo, because i like the sound of it... I have heard some on youtube off the bridge and it is very nice.......

however, i have only heard the EVO in person messing with a JEM 7v at the guitar center... they say the Activator sounds like the emg's .. and i love the emg's.... I don't want any need for a battery though...... And i have heard nothing but great things about the pro track......