Link: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/392212/justin-biebers-pal-president-obama-introduces-him-to-911-teens/

Justin fan Payton Wall's dream came true last week when she met the teen idol, the result of a favor from President Barack Obama who promised to facilitate an introduction to the pop star after receiving a 1,500-word email from the teen, whose father died on 9/11.

She said later in the article she did it "to honor my father". How exactly does meeting Justin Bieber honor your dead father? Clearly a case of bullshit, in my opinion.

Or is it?

Oh, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_E7Vce8vU
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Cool for her. Making the most out of your circumstances without hurting others. Her father sure as hell isn't going to mind, is he?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Somewhere, Glenn Beck is getting red from anger before his face finally explodes in a rage-filled manner.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kinda dick move to get it off the back of your dead father...but Bieber is dreamy.
Yeah I read this earlier. If you check the comments you'll find some dumbass using it as excuse to bash Obama for doing this 'photo op'. Hilarity sets in when everyone else starts pointing out that it's a cardboard cutout of Obama in the picture.
Check out my band Disturbed
That girl probably needs someone to stir her ovaries with his pork sword.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
Would be bad news for Obama if if didn't come true, which is stupid.

'Tis a pity meet-and-greet, good for her.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by Ganoosh

She said later in the article she did it "to honor my father". How exactly does meeting Justin Bieber honor your dead father? Clearly a case of bullshit, in my opinion.

i wouldnt honor my dead father by meeting justin bieber. thats just stupid
One more reason I hate Obama! He should be working on cutting taxes and increasing jobs and yet instead he's spending time on another photo op so he can get re-elected. He is the worst President ever! And before people start saying how nice it is that Obama did this I say that Obama's staff could have set the meeting and it would be nice but when Obama himself shows up for the picture it's opportunistic.

Quote by McGryphon
That girl probably needs someone to stir her ovaries with his pork sword.

Don't we all?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Yeah, because I know when my father dies I would use his death to go see Children of Bodom or whatever. Come on.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I don't see how Never Say Never could help her cope with her fathers death, ten years after the event.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Piggy-backing on the death of her father to meet a teen pop sensation who makes her "private parts" tingle? Wonder what she's done outside of this to honor her father's death.
My great-great-grandmother died 50 years ago, I want to meet Morrissey to make up for this, make it happen David Cameron.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"He didn't even look real"

CYBORG
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Meeting Justin Bieber to honour her father?

How the **** does that work exactly?

Pretty much an insult to her dead father - she probably only wanted to meet Bieber, even though it has nothing to do with her dad.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by willT08
Kinda dick move to get it off the back of your dead father...but Bieber is dreamy.

You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

I think the honoring the father part was referring to the girl visiting Ground Zero, not meeting Justin Beiber.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
"He was asking about his perfume and if we were wearing it." Hahaha.
Quote by Kensai
Somewhere, Glenn Beck is getting red from anger before his face finally explodes in a rage-filled manner.

He'll find a way to blame this on a Nazi motive for sure.
There's room for all of God's creatures; Right next to the mashed potatoes.
it must suck having groupies that you cant legally do anything with....oh, that and the lack of puberty
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Good on this girl. Anyone unmoved by Justin's story and how he never said never must have a heart of stone.
George W. Bush would never stoop down to such shit.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Sometimes compulsory euthanasia is okay.

Quote by I found this humorous...
"He was really nice and is so cute," Ashley said. "He didn't even look real."

Quote by Uhh...
Obama received Payton's letter the day after Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

Everything about this story is borderline-macabre.
Last edited by thewho65 at Jun 28, 2011,
I woudn't use a dead parent as means to meet my hero..

Just seems so disrespectful..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise