Why would you want that? It's worse than your bridge..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Jun 28, 2011,
Please don't get either of those pieces of crap
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
They would fit (just make sure you have the correct nut width), but I strongly recommend against buying them. The seller is in Hong Kong and while it does have a license, the metals are probably really soft. If your Edge trem isn't working well, just block it. Or go look for a used Edge term.

New Floyd Rose for $23- red flag. just the nut locking pads for an OFR cost $30
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
not to steal the thread but would a zero trem or a lo-pro trem fit? (im thinking no sadly)
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
The Edge Zero uses a completely different stud system and I think you'd have to redrill the holes for it... I'm not sure if it would fit in an Edge 3 cavity.

I know for a fact that the Lo-Pro is too big to fit in an Edge 3 cavity.
Quote by Pac_man0123
The Edge Zero uses a completely different stud system and I think you'd have to redrill the holes for it... I'm not sure if it would fit in an Edge 3 cavity.

I know for a fact that the Lo-Pro is too big to fit in an Edge 3 cavity.

thx
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Ladies and Gents, I really need a trem. Budget is $100, It needs to fit into an edge III cavity.
Thx
Assuming you are looking to replace a buggerd trem, have you thought about maybe getting some decent files and resharpening the existing knife edges?

I did this for a friend around 6 months ago and hes not moaned about any return to pitch issues yet.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso