I came across an ESP Horizon body for sale, and I was wondering if I could buy a replacement neck or would I have to make one? I could scan thru Ebay or something but i dont know if it will fit the neck pocket or something. that's why I don't know about ordering one from Warmoth because I don't know if it will fit, and plus it would cost more that the body

i can add the link to the body if you guys want, I dont know how legit it is tho because of the way the controls are placed, it just be a custom shop or something though
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Last edited by M_16A at Jun 28, 2011,
Link to the body would be helpful. Contact the seller and ask for pocket dimensions, and definitely shoot ESP an email to see if they'll help you out.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/USED-ESP-Horizon-FR-See-Thru-Black-Guitar-Body-P4613C5.aspx

its not the website im worried about not being legit, its the guitar because for one it has a 3 way blade selecter instead of a toggle switch, and its placement left of the knobs closer to the bridge instead of right of the knobs, and its a bolt on
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"