Just came across these guys today, really awesome stuff. They sound kind of like a mix of Buried Inside and Rosetta if they had some orchestral elements.

They describe there music as a mix of "Ambient, Hardcore, Classical, Post Rock, and Black Metal".

You can listen to or purchase their new EP here:
http://playtheassassin.bandcamp.com/album/so-hideous-my-love-to-clasp-a-fallen-wish-with-broken-fingers
They have such an awful name... I'd be ashamed to tell people I listen to a band with a name like that.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
So Beautiful, My Nashawa, hows that?^

Decent band, didn't do anything for me though, heard it all before is the problem I have with it, but it'd be a nice little listen from time to time.
I'm never going to listen to this band because of their name. Like they don't even get a chance.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They'll have to change their name first.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If a rose was called a "So Hideous, My Love" nobody would want roses.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

NO U!

But srsly, no u.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I guess they heard that Collin refused to listen to them until they changed their name.

I like Buried Inside and I like Rosetta, and I can see how this band sound a little like both of those bands, but I don't like them nearly as much as I liked the sound of your description Quintin.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Jun 27, 2012,
Quote by asator
I guess they heard that Collin refused to listen to them until they changed their name.

Collin is a God among mortals.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ