Ive been on Orange mobile network for 1 1/2 years and i would like to cancel it. i dont use my phone half as much as i used to andtheyre taking £20+ a month out of my bank account. The phone they gave me at the start of the contract broke a few months ago anyway so i would like a new one on a better value for money contract with someone like O2.

Does anyone know how i can cancel my contract with orange if at all? Their website is shite and doesnt seem to give any info about this at all.

Thanks guys
What you do is you post on a guitar website

no, you go to a feckin' Orange shop or call them up, stupid
yeh call them, they'll take the final payment and all is done, unless you signed up to a 24 month contract... then you're f*cked
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Google "How do i cancel orange contract".

This may be shocking, but some other people also use orange and have been in this position.

EDIT: Ring 0844 8738586. Look what I did TS. I did all the hard work for you.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Jun 28, 2011,
Did you sign up to ask this?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Be firm

lol.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Move to America, where Orange is just a color, a fruit and an amp company. Really think they'll chase you? Their powers are useless in this hemisphere.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Move to America, where Orange is just a color, a fruit and an amp company. Really think they'll chase you? Their powers are useless in this hemisphere.

America is not in a different hemisphere than England....
Quote by AeolianSeventh

TS, just call the company. explain the situation and if they try talking you into something then ask for the manager/higher ups and talk to them. works everytime.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Last edited by k-train at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by conor-figgy
America is not in a different hemisphere than England....

The notion that the Prime Meridian crosses Greenwich is a blasphemous lie. Open your eyes to the truth, my brother. Accept...what you've really always known.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hemispheres come in East/West as well as North/South flavours

Ok, did not know that! Oops!

EDIT: TS, where do you live? I might be able to save face....
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by Woffelz
What you really need is a new phone...

what you really need is less pedo posts.

sorry couldnt resist
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
If your contract isn't running out soon you'll need to ring them up. But you'll have to buy out the rest of the contract, which is normally a one off payment that's twice as much as the contract would be if you just left it to run out normally.
Quote by PanamaJack666
What you really need is a new amp.

Truer words...

TS: Call them up and cancel it like a man. And really, I'd kill to pay $30 a month for my phone bill. Over here, $50 is considered a good deal and $70 is the going rate amongst the major companies. Shut your whining face.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
American companies charge enormous cancellation fees (like $350+), not sure about Europe, but I'd make sure there is one before you cancel, it might be cheaper to stay on the line for the remainder of the contract.
Is it possible to get spambots on this forum or does it have a really good filter?
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
if ur signed up to a 24 month contract ur pretty much ****ed, ask if you can pay off the rest of your contract then and there if u want to part with £120. if ur in an 18month contract then give ur months notice.
first mistake, LAST MISTAKE!!!!

currently have my septum, tongue and labret pierced
shall be starting on my ears soon
No you can't record your guitar using your computer's line in jack!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?