This guitar was offered to me online for sale...says there is no brand printed or anything logo...etc..does anyone know what it is...and what its worth...he wants 50bucks...
Attachments:
IMAG0002[1].JPG
No idea what guitar it is, I'm sure someone'll be able to ID it though, have you got any more pictures?

Even if you can't ID it, for $50 it's a steal whatever happens, even if it's not great, it's a spare you can chuck around and take places without having to worry too much if it gets beaten up or nicked. Hell, if the pickups sound like arse, you could even stick some new ones in if it plays okay and you've got yourself a bargain.
If there was no brand printed, It's usually worth less than $50. Or, maybe it is a Les Paul build kit and you could mod the pickups and stuff. Ask to test it out.
If it comes with the case, buy it. If not, flip a coin.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Here is a pic of the headstock...i was told...he got it on a trade....and it already had the sticker there you see...it reads..asm custom...what do you guys think?
Attachments:
dhasdhfas;dhas;.jpg
Quote by mario_sa05
Here is a pic of the headstock...i was told...he got it on a trade....and it already had the sticker there you see...it reads..asm custom...what do you guys think?

ASM guitars are "Formed in1999 as a part time hobby the business has grown deliberately slowly to produce high quality custom guitars sourced from indonesia, but hand finished in the UK to european customers.
"

JUMP ON IT!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking