Page 1 of 2
Big deal.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Masamune
Isn't the reason that law is in place to avoid the possibility having contaminated unsafe food given to homeless people?

I get the impression it's more to keep homeless people out of downtown Orlando.
Quote by Masamune
Isn't the reason that law is in place to avoid the possibility having contaminated unsafe food given to homeless people?

But that's just stupid...homeless people eat out of garbage cans, how much more contaminated can you get?

Just sounds like politicians wanting to get his/her name in the book by creating a stupid law.
Quote by JezusFlowers
I get the impression it's more to keep homeless people out of downtown Orlando.

Now I'm curious to find out the reasoning behind it. I can't remember where I heard the "contaminated food" thing.
Quote by Masamune
Now I'm curious to find out the reasoning behind it. I can't remember where I heard the "contaminated food" thing.

A lot of cities have passed similar laws to make their downtown areas more tourist friendly, mine included. Despite the official reason, I'd be willing to be that's what was really behind it.
lol i live in orlando :P
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by Masamune

Probably the government's excuse.
By war, do they mean crash the public state website for 1 hour while they laugh and pretend to be a science fiction bad guy?
I have met/hung out with those food not bomb kids before. They say they are anarchists and had defaced American flags in their house before everyone got kicked out. I understand wanting to help the homeless but didn't get the whole anarchy thing. I remember I mentioned why the government has those laws about feeding the homeless and why don't you just forget about the whole anarchy thing and the dude looked at me like I was crazy.
Oh shit. I live there.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Why does Anon "declare war" on things on almost a daily basis, but nothing happens besides a website being crashed for a short period of time once a month?
Quote by due 07

That isn't anonymous though.

I don't get the anarchy, but I support what these people are doing. They are giving food to homeless people. That seems like a nice thing to do. Who cares if they don't have a permit. They aren't disrupting anyone. Why are there people getting arrested?
Quote by Lost Dog

I don't get the anarchy, but I support what these people are doing. They are giving food to homeless people. That seems like a nice thing to do. Who cares if they don't have a permit. They aren't disrupting anyone. Why are there people getting arrested?
Don't know, man.
Quote by Lost Dog

The city of Orlando requires groups that distribute food in public parks to have permits. Distributing food without a permit is legally trespassing. However, Orlando only gives two permits per group per year, and Food Not Bombs has already used their two permits. Now they are intentionally breaking the law to demonstrate how stupid it is.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
It's a dumb law that I don't really understand. GLAD I DON'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They have about as much power as Fred Phelps/ Westboro , but without the balls to show their face.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
I got to "food terrorists"

That's great, the cause, but Anon is just being silly. If they actually wanted to do something, they'd openly contest the law instead of being the children they are, hiding behind masks and letting other people rack up the arrest records.

Fucking idiots, the lot of 'em.
Unless they get some serious shit going not just " look everyone were anonymous, orlando's state website is down lololololol", I wont be impressed. kudos for them doing something positive with their talents.
Quote by halo43
I got to "food terrorists"

That's great, the cause, but Anon is just being silly. If they actually wanted to do something, they'd openly contest the law instead of being the children they are, hiding behind masks and letting other people rack up the arrest records.

Fucking idiots, the lot of 'em.

I just had a V for Vendetta moment here...
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by Lost Dog
Why are there people getting arrested?

Because they're attracting the homeless.

You see, the governor's monetary desires are more important than the welfare of those without homes living in his city.
i don't know why i feel so dry
A permit to distribute free food? Seriously man, what the ****?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Eastwinn
Because they're attracting the homeless.

You see, the governor's monetary desires are more important than the welfare of those without homes living in his city.
Mayor*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Mayor*

I skipped "Orlando" in the title and thought this law applied to the whole state. Derp. And then when I read the title and fixed it, I messed everything up.

It would be more funny if Anon declared war on Florida in general.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Apparently I skipped "Orlando" in the title and thought this law applied to the whole state. Derp.

No, that would not be good. My internet would be down for a few weeks
pinga
Quote by Eastwinn
I skipped "Orlando" in the title and thought this law applied to the whole state. Derp. And then when I read the title and fixed it, I messed everything up.

I wouldn't be surprised. Anon would "declare war" on a tennis ball given the chance.
Must be another one of those really old laws that no one enforces anymore.

And also anonymous are a bunch of retards.
Page 1 of 2