Search Bar'd it, there were no results pertaining to facial hair.

Just for a little backstory, I'm trying to pwn my friends in a beard growing contest over the summer, and to really put me over the edge, I'm going to attempt to dye my Goatee red. I've heard of people dying their hair with Kool Aid, but never their beard. Will it work? Will it stain my skin? And what method would you use (as I've seen many different variations on the same basic concept).
Oh, and just to beat everyone to it: "U R N IDIOT!!! I HOPE THE KOOLAID CLOGS YOUR FOLLICLES AND YOU SUFFER FROM A SLOW INFECTION THAT EVENTUALLY KILLS YOU".
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
My brother tried to dye his hair with Kool Aid once. It didn't work.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
You could, y'know, use hair dye.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You're a fucking moron. I hope the drink powder clogs your follicles, and causes you to slowly die of an infection.

Seriously though, first result from Google. http://www.wikihow.com/Dye-Hair-With-Kool-Aid

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Trowzaa
You could, y'know, use hair dye.

Kool Aid > Hair Dye
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by Das_Skittles
You're a fucking moron. I hope the drink powder clogs your follicles, and causes you to slowly die of an infection.

Seriously though, first result from Google. http://www.wikihow.com/Dye-Hair-With-Kool-Aid

That kid looks like an even camper version of Jake from Two and a Half Men. When he was young and fat.

Quote by mattkendell
Kool Aid > Hair Dye

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Are you a blonde? If not, it won't really work unless you bleach it first. It has to be highly concentrated too. It was pretty popular for kids to do in my elementary school.