Page 1 of 5
http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jun/13/9/deputies-woman-beats-kittens-with-baseball-bat-ar-237031/

Pretty sick if you ask me.

Murphy said she quickly wrapped the kitten in a t-shirt and called 911. While she waited, she said the animal began to shake violently.

A Hernando County Animal Services employee arrived also and took the kitten, which at the time was unresponsive and would not open its eyes. It also had dried blood on its nose and mouth along with a small wound on the left side of its neck, according to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office report.

(Invalid img)
Last edited by Horizontal at Jun 28, 2011,
(Invalid img)
What an ugly bitch. She's just taking her anger out on God's cutest creations.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

While standing outside and talking to deputies, Murphy said roughly 30 people gathered around. One of Frazier's relatives began screaming at her for calling the police.

This whole family needs to be euthanized.
Quote by HitTheLights81
People like that deserve to die. Simple as that. Oh, and burn in hell.

Her kids too? They're like 5-6 years old and they also beat the kittens. They don't know any better.
What the **** is wrong with that bitch. Beat her with a baseball bat I say.

Quote by metaldud536
Her kids too? They're like 5-6 years old and they also beat the kittens. They don't know any better.

They killed a kitten and tried to kill another one. I think they knew what they were doing.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jun 28, 2011,
Quote by metaldud536

Maybe not, but the mom should die before having kids if she's going to influence them in that horrible way. But, violent video games will probably be to blame here. -_-
Don't mess up.
I'm not clicking that link, because I can't stand shit like this.

Quote by HitTheLights81
People like that deserve to die. Simple as that. Oh, and burn in hell.
No one really deserves to die.
Quote by HitTheLights81
Maybe not, but the mom should die before having kids if she's going to influence them in that horrible way. But, violent video games will probably be to blame here. -_-

Or shit parenting..?

Quote by genghisgandhi
For all they knew, it was a toy. The lady looks like an Easter Island Head btw.

That's it! I knew she looked like something.
To be fair, I think a 6 year old knows the difference between a real thing and a toy.

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 28, 2011,
Why would you hit a kitteh? ;_;
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by due 07
I'm not clicking that link, because I can't stand shit like this.

Not even Hitlerz???
Quote by genghisgandhi
For all they knew, it was a toy. The lady looks like an Easter Island Head btw.

Toys must be getting damn near realistic if someone could mistake the real thing for one. Then again, this bitch probably raised her kids to be retarded.
Are the cops beating kittens now? They ran out of human minorities?
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by CG Man16
Why would you hit a kitteh? ;_;

How else would you keep it away from your pot pie?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by genghisgandhi
They're six years old...

That's plenty old enough to figure out if something's real or not. It's a kitten, it was probably moving around and making noises before they put an end to all that.
Quote by metaldud536

Who gives a **** if they're kids?! Beat them twice as hard.
Quote by Alex Vik
That's plenty old enough to figure out if something's real or not. It's a kitten, it was probably moving around and making noises before they put an end to all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4x-VW_rCSE
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Who gives a **** if they're kids?! Beat them twice as hard.

I don't follow your logic.
Stuff like this pisses me off to no end...who the hell could do such a thing to a harmless animal? F***ing sickening...
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by metaldud536

I would say just about any normal 5 or 6 year old knows enough not to do something that bad. That being said however look at the parents I semi agree with you though the children were definately raised in an unstable environment but are still young enough to be brought out of it. God bless homie.
I've just realised what she looks like! That picture of that black guy with the really weird lips. I can't find it anywhere though

Quote by Alex Vik
What the **** is wrong with that bitch. Beat her with a baseball bat I say.

They killed a kitten and tried to kill another one. I think they knew what they were doing.

just like its the parents fault that their kids are obese, its the parents fault that their kids perceive that to be appropriate behavior. euthanize the parent, and take the kids away and just hope they aren't ****ed up for life. hopefully they can cee lo green it.
They confused it with a Tickle Me Elmo, really? Those must've been some dumbass kids, especially the 8 year-old.
^^

Quote by Khenro
Stuff like this pisses me off to no end...who the hell could do such a thing to a harmless animal? F***ing sickening...

This.

I found a stray cat after my dog died and I'm nursing it back to health. I'm gonna take it to the SPCA so it can get proper care soon.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by technicolour
oh look another animal cruelty thread...

Why would you post this?

Quote by due 07

Eeyup.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by Trowzaa
Why would you post this?

to snap people out of their haze that these threads create.

This just in, 5000 chickens just collapsed under the weight on their genetically modified bodies because their legs muscles can't keep up with the development of their breasts. And not a single fuck was given.
Last edited by technicolour at Jun 28, 2011,
Page 1 of 5