I recently received a little pamphlet from them...
Wasn't really sure what all they were about.

So after reading about it, both from the pamphlet and their websites, I was wondering if I could have an opinion from someone here that may know a little more about it...
Or has actually gone there.

What is it like?
How good of a college is it?
What all goes on up there?
Things like that.

Sorry if this may seem a little awkward or something.
This is the first college thing I've received.
If you can afford it and live happily afterwards, go. It's rated one of the top music schools in the world for a reason. I know a lot of great musicians that went/go there. I was going to go, but I couldn't afford it.
Its world renowned for a reason, its a fantastic school. Boston's an awesome city too. I don't go/know anyone who goes to Berklee, so I can't help much, but as a resident I can say Boston's a bitchin' city.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Knowing what's in Boston could help a little too...

What's Boston like?
Err, there's plenty of information on both Berklee and Boston on the internet, and you can also go to Boston or a Berklee information/open day if you are keen.

Have you checked whether you would actually be eligible to go to Berklee? Of course, money is an issue too as one of our regulars just found out.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by DiminishedFifth
If you can afford it and live happily afterwards, go. It's rated one of the top music schools in the world for a reason. I know a lot of great musicians that went/go there. I was going to go, but I couldn't afford it.

Really? Where are you going to enroll?

Sean
You might want to check out youtube. There are plenty on classroom videos to watch. Some are regular classes and some are from "summit" type classes or one to two week programs.

The summit stuff is pretty poor. The classroom stuff is pretty good. You'll get a feel for all the directions they can take you.

Some of those vids are pretty boring for someone who's already a player. If that's your case you can try and test out of the the basic stuff and move into starting at a higher level.

It you're good to today you'll get better but not everyone who comes out of there is John Mayer or Chick Corea. But if you are good when you get done the opportunities you'll have will be second to none, meaning, touring acts always hit up or post auditions and gigs for Berklee alumni. So, there is no way to match the opportunities you'll have if you graduate compared to those you'd have if you didn't go there.