I want to say these were originally from the Breedlove Factory from what i was told. It was some well known company here in Oregon.. Anyways, i have a bunch that are good, and bookmatched. i have a bunch that are good and not bookmatched. i also have a bunch that are good and dry now, but have moisture discoloration on them.
I would prefer that if youre looking to finish non-transparent, you take a set that is not bookmatched and/or discolored. My good bookmatched supply is limited!
i would also like to say, some of the stained wood looks pretty awesome too! some sets have a little neat grain variation to them, but sitka isnt known for being crazy! i also have a few sets with runoff, and a few that are a bit thicker than the rest.

If someone is interested, let me know what you would like and i will take some pictures and you can choose a set. most are still full rectangle sets, some were damaged along the way on the edges but still plenty large to make most guitars with.

Good bookmatched set - $42+shipping
Non bookmatched set - $34+shipping
Discolored set - $30+shipping

I can also add rough condition extra boards (extra wood to experiment on) for 10 each.
Hrmmm... Tempting for when I start my acoustic build, but I don't really have anywhere to store it, plus trans-atlantic shipping sucks on something that size
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb