Im looking in the market for a 7 string. I live in Australia and in my area none of the shops stock 7 strings apart from one schecter i think Omen model. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good 7 string for around $1000 australian. My current favourite guitar neck is on Jacksons/Charvel bolt ons just in case that helps so any suggestions are welcome
well theres the Schecter Hellraisers C-7 FR, very nice guitar, the Jeff loomis Sig Shecter, the LTD H-1007,LTD Stephen Carpenter Sig, and maybe a Dean Razor Back if you saved like $400 dollars more
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Last edited by M_16A at Jun 29, 2011,
DBZ guitars. I think every guitar recommendation i have made on this forum has been for dbz. i wish i had one. i've tryed every dbz out at my local shop and i loved all of em. they didnt hav any 7 stringers but i'd imagine them to be just as great.
then the LTD H-1007, if its anything like the other LTD Deluxes and ESP standards I've played it will not dissapoint
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
I would suggest Agile, but you're in australia.

As much as I hate to say it, Ibanez will be a fine fit for you, unless you can ESPs or a Jackson 7 string in your price range.

IF you're willing to go used, then nothing beats a Schecter 7 string, IMHO.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
i was looking at the schecter models what about the damien 7, i really dont mind having a bolt on neck
Check online mate (Y)
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy