Hey everyone,
I'm trying to get my name out there and spread the word. I am currently recording but I have one song already online. Please check out my song "Stand By My Side" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmxCqaDBQXs

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much!!!
-Drew
Not my style of music. It's not bad, but reminds me a lot of "Train in Vain" by the Clash or just in general "Stand by Me". Also, try gigging live more, imo it's better to be discovered by a label by gaining respect from live playing, than from some youtube hit.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Last edited by Robbin'TheHood at Jun 29, 2011,
^Definitely does not belong in the forum you suggested. That's for questions about the recording process. If anything, it should go in the Original Recordings forum.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by Robbin'TheHood
Not my style of music. It's not bad, but reminds me a lot of "Train in Vain" by the Clash or just in general "Stand by Me". Also, try gigging live more, imo it's better to be discovered by a label by gaining respect from live playing, than from some youtube hit.

Thanks for the reply, yeah ive been playing around here at local shows, I'm mainly trying to get feedback more than anything. Thanks though man.
Quote by gquady09
^Definitely does not belong in the forum you suggested. That's for questions about the recording process. If anything, it should go in the Original Recordings forum.

That is the original recordings forum...
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Whoops. I swear the first time I clicked on that link, it lead to the regular "recordings" forum. My bad.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.