Well, i happen to regularly burn incense to cover the smell of certain horrific things, but at my local headshop I came across an incense called "Charlie Sheen", the man working there totally trolled me, he told me it was legal herbs such as "Mugwart" and so forth, and told me it is very relaxing to inhale some. Being the derp i derpingly am, I smoked some, and felt like I was on Amphetamines and Codeine for the next 2 hours with an insane heart rate increase. I search up herbal incense chemicals and come across MVDP, some psychoactive chemical inside of bath salts, I had every single symptom it's listed to do on Erowid. Cool story bro, my local headshop just really ****ed my head up. The disgusting part is its demanding feeling to re-dose, even if it's overwhelming or not very enjoyable. This shit needs to be regulated, unless they find medicinal values, it surely causes you to eat less and is good for attention disorders, but not worth coming close to a heart attack. Wow, I'm not feeling so normal.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Stoner post is stoner.

I want some of that.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by Twist of fate
I smoked epson salt once. Felt like my balls were slowly turning into a vagina through a painful process

I drank some as a laxative to defecate on a public playground, cheers.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hey man you wanna go ride unicorns later?

I'm down.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
This is the kind of shit i like to here.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I'm pretty confident that you were smoking synthetic cannabis, not bath salts. Bath salts are a powder an are sold as a bath salt not incense. The new chemical they're putting on a lot of synthetic weed doesn't really chill me out like the earlier chemicals did. Its all in your head basically, it triggers my anxiety and can be.a pretty intense overwhelming high sometimes. As for the pulse bneing raised thats normal to a degreee, sometimes your better off not checking it all because if your checking it it means your worrrying about it, thus elevating it further. You just gotta go along for the ride.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Last edited by justnmcknz at Jun 29, 2011,
^
I'm waiting, I decided to snort some as well.

edit:
Quote by justnmcknz
I'm pretty confident that you were smoking synthetic cannabis, not bath salts. Bath salts are a powder an are sold as a bath salt not incense. The new chemical they're putting on a lot of synthetic weed doesn't really chill me out like the earlier chemicals did. Its all in your head basically, it triggers my anxiety and can be.a pretty intense overwhelming high sometimes. As for the pulse bneing raised thats normal to a degreee, sometimes your better off not checking it all because if your checking it it means your worrrying about it, thus elevating it further. You just gotta go along for the ride.

There was a shade of very fine powder stuck to the broken up substance it seemed, I ignored that. That, as well as people talking about basing MVDP on tinfoil without a problem leads me to believe it was MVDP.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Last edited by bloodycomfort at Jun 29, 2011,
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
^
looks like it's taking effect

You're probably right, at least I look content.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
theyre not bath salts.... it was some herbal blend.
they put the synthetic cannabinoids on them
you get really baked your heart starts racing
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
theyre not bath salts.... it was some herbal blend.
they put the synthetic cannabinoids on them
you get really baked your heart starts racing

Well they must have added sugar or some random fine powder to the leaf material, for the fun of it? Lol. After removing the leafy produce from the bag it came in, there was literally like 50mg worth of powder at the bottom of the bag.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
This shit needs to be regulated, unless they find medicinal values, it surely causes you to eat less and is good for attention disorders, but not worth coming close to a heart attack. Wow, I'm not feeling so normal.
Thanks for spreading the word tho...

I never knew about the coughing syrup thing either until they mentioned it on South Park

EDIT: And why the hell would someone want a Charlie Sheen-related product in the bathtub?

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Jun 29, 2011,
Yeah, I've heard bath salts are pretty fucked up. I think some places won't even sell them to you anymore unless you're 18, since this trend has started to pick up.
Quote by bloodycomfort
Well they must have added sugar or some random fine powder to the leaf material, for the fun of it? Lol. After removing the leafy produce from the bag it came in, there was literally like 50mg worth of powder at the bottom of the bag.

thats the synthetic CBs
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
thats the synthetic CBs

Synthetic CB's I've looked at such as Spice and K2 look nothing like this, nor nearly have this much powder material in them. In fact the Synthetic CB products in that exact head shop have no powder at all on their appearance. Those types of herbal smokes felt nowhere near as intense as this one. This feeling's nothing like a THC high, it's very similar to an effect from amphetamine, which is how I would describe the opposite of how weed effects me.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
Synthetic CB's I've looked at such as Spice and K2 look nothing like this, nor nearly have this much powder material in them. In fact the Synthetic CB products in that exact head shop have no powder at all on their appearance. Those types of herbal smokes felt nowhere near as intense as this one. This feelings nothing like a THC high, it's very similar to an effect from amphetamine, which is how I would describe the opposite of how weed effects me.

some people just mix the powder in with the material and some spray it on with everclear alcohol.
It really varies, some blends will **** you up with an anxiety attack if you smoke too much and it's too potent
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
some people just mix the powder in with the material and some spray it on with everclear alcohol.
It really varies, some blends will **** you up with an anxiety attack if you smoke too much and it's too potent

Hard to say exactly what it is, but every single effect listed for MVDP happened to me.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
Hard to say exactly what it is, but every single effect listed for MVDP happened to me.

youd be getting more right now if it was
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
youd be getting more right now if it was

Dead honestly smoked more, fml.
edit: Doesn't really concern me, I don't mind having a bag of it, as long as I don't have to get another.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Don't do it a lot.
I was doing about 5 grams a week for a whileeeeeeeee.
Which is a lot, considering the effect it has on you

I didn't sleep for like 6 days one time.
Like you said, you just feel the need to have it.

I'm not saying everyone would get addicted to it though. Just don't do it a lot.
The come down is HORRIBLE.
I mean.. it was a gooooooood, and i did it all the time.. and i threw up blood once. And I also hallucinated. of course, that wasn't after doing it once.. it was a binge. But still.

I love it, but i don't advise it.
If that makes sense haha.
It seems pretty damn enjoyable within regulation and small-ish doses, but I will surely not make a habit of this, I prefer actual weed and actual amphetamines, Lol.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
'Incense' is just another name for synthetic cannabis, TS you just got high.

Just don't smoke too much of that or your tolerance for it will increase a lot and then it will no longer affect you.