Hi, im quite new to valve amps and ive just bought a Fender hot rod deville 212, i need to get some new tubes for it and i need help on which type i need and which are decent. Also i would like to know which are compatible without having to do any mods, it uses GT 6L6C power tubes sorry for the long message