Hi pit me and my sister are thinking of going to Greece specifically Kos to work over the summer. The work will be stuff like dishwasher etc but accomodation should be provided by our employer. If we do go i would have spent all my summer the only problem is im going to a different school to my friends and although it is local i probably wont see them as much after summer. If i dont go to Greece i could spent the time with my friends before we part ways but we only live once and i wanna travel. Advice?
go join the rioters.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Invite your friends to come visit you. Flights aren't expensive and neither is cost of living in Greece
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
They wouldn't have to.. People do go on holidays
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
no offense but why would anyone want to go to Greece for the summer and spend their time washing dishes?
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
no offense but why would anyone want to go to Greece for the summer and spend their time washing dishes?

Kos is one of the dirt cheap shit hole that under age people go to to get smashed and spread herpes. No one does anything during the day, so having a job for the day doesn't really make a difference to the over all experience.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by halvies

....Don't go to Greece

+100
It would be very glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor's finger?!

Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns --> I wonder....
Last edited by paki182 at Jun 29, 2011,