Has anyone tried one of these? I generally love the Malekko pedals (I have the 616 and it is an awesome peice of kit), and was thinking of getting rid of my EHX Small Stone Nano, and getting one of these puppies. I have heard the demo's, but had no chance to try one. People seem generally positive, but there are a few haters out there. Any thoughts?
Quote by ragingben
Has anyone tried one of these? I generally love the Malekko pedals (I have the 616 and it is an awesome peice of kit), and was thinking of getting rid of my EHX Small Stone Nano, and getting one of these puppies. I have heard the demo's, but had no chance to try one. People seem generally positive, but there are a few haters out there. Any thoughts?

there's your problem. the nano series suck balls.
I'd suggest a normal EHX Small Stone, or for just around another 70 bucks and you can get a Whetstone phaser. Honestly i've heard build problems with the Omicron series, things like switches breaking and unwanted noise.
That thing does look pretty neat, but heres my beef - I live in the UK, I could probally get £40 for the nano, and I have seen the Malekko for £50 used. So I could upgrade for around £10. The Whetstone looks amazing, but unless I could get one second hand I would have to fork out an additonal £130+ to get one in the UK, which for an effect I use sparingly, is a whole load. Plus I just bought a WMD geiger counter, so feeling a little broke. Would the Malekko be an upgrade?