Today I broke into my friend's house when everybody was fast asleep because I wanted to play a prank on him. I was just passing buy and couldn't help notice that their window was open so I decided to use the opportunity. I climbed into the window and crept into my friend's room. I slowly got under his bed and started poking from below the mattress so when he wakes up and looks under the bed I can scare the living shit out of him; but, alas! his sleep was too deep, so I decided to crawl half-way out of the bed just enough to reach his face. Slowly I raised my hand above his head and brought it down right on his stubbly big-nosed face like the rage of a thunder god. With great agility I was back in my position under the bed. I could see his reflection in the mirror that stands in his room. He bolted upright in bed, his long curls twirling as with eyes the size of saucers he was looking for an intruder in his room. I believe that out of sheer fear did he not look under his bed. I lay under his bed for somewhere around an hour playing angry birds on mute just to be safe and then took a piss in his shower and tip-toed out of his house and went back home. Funny prank I played indeed.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
You should have stuck your penis up his nostrils and then ejaculated into his hat..........pffftt kids don't know the meaning of the word 'prank' these days
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by fg-433s
Get a Job.

+1
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Quote by fg-433s
Get a Job.

+2
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Gargantuan
Get three jobs.

+4
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Quote by Rob E
+7

+8

Up to 19. 19 Jobs, TS.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Quote by Dirge Humani
Mirror threads suck and are never funny.

I consistently enjoy them
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dirge Humani
Mirror threads suck and are never funny.

This.

Though I did smile at this one, considering it was my thread.
Get a REAL job.
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.