Well, I'm absolutely pumped from last night. Went to see B.B King at the Royal Albert Hall in London. It was a one off show, so we were expecting a high profile guest. There was 30 minutes of B.B King and then my head nearly exploded. What happened next was so awesome I nearly projectile vomited all over the Albert Hall. A few guests came out. First, Derek Trucks and his wife came out, which was awesome. Then, Slash, Ronnie Wood and the singer from Simply Red came out. We thought the special guest was gunna be Eric Clapton or someone. Slash and Ronnie Wood... It was mad. Slash being one of my favourite guitarists. AND, to top it all off, it's getting released on DVD AND I shook B.B King's hand

So, that was the best night of my life so far. Your's?
Awesome story bro. I love Slash and Ronnie, wish I coulda been there
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Sucks man, Royal Albert Hall is such a crappy venue for music. I saw Eric Clapton there, the sound quality is awful.
Sounds like you had a great time though.

Also, inb4 fap
Wow. I am wondering if this spontaneous erection is a coincidence...

That is awesome d00d.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Best night was first night i spent with my ex. That passion...

Sadly, those days are long gone
It was just completely incredible. I thought the special guest was gunna be Eric Clapton, which woulda been cool, but I wasn't really bothered. I was secretly hoping it would be Slash, but there wasn't any reason really, he's a whole different guitarist. It was amazing.
That's cool man. How did you get to shake hands with B.B?
Quote by Aris_
Best night was first night i spent with my ex. That passion...

Sadly, those days are long gone

+1

Your ex is amazing
Quote by piop
That's cool man. How did you get to shake hands with B.B?

At the end, there was a standing ovation, I decided to go to the front to see if I can get a decent picture, then B.B started throwing stuff out as he usually does, he then started shaking hands with people as he left, I managed to get his attention.

Funniest thing was, I was wearing a Slash T-Shirt at the time, (not knowing Slash was gunna be there) and my mate said "Why the hell are you wearing a Slash shirt to a BB King concert?!"
Quote by Baby Joel
Sucks man, Royal Albert Hall is such a crappy venue for music. I saw Eric Clapton there, the sound quality is awful.
Sounds like you had a great time though.

It's only one of the most famous venues out there... gtfo
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by blackflag49
+1

Your ex is amazing

Burn!
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by ambivalent615
not to derail the topic at hand, but i saw him in hollywood friday night, and he was amazing.
caught him at a meet and greet, was the first one there, had a nice private chat with him, got some shit signed, and went over to the venue. tried to buy a ticket, but they sold out (thanks, you four thousand twelve year old bodom fans) so i decided to walk back to the signing and ask dev if he could help me out. easily the most ridiculous plan i have ever conceived. anyhow, i arrived to find that there is still a line and i am now the last one there. so i bought a meshuggah shirt, and waited. the employees didnt appear to want me to speak to the man again, and one of them went to ask devin if it would be alright. then the employee returned and waved me through. dev asked me what brought me back and i said "mr. townsend, i ****ed up." so i told him what happened and he said he didn't have any tix, but he would try with all of his might to get me in. i offered to pay ticket price, but he declined. so i gave him my name and walked back to the venue. when will call rolled around, i told homeboy that i should be on devs list, lo and behold, i was. it was ****ing awesome, devins show was great, and he is a wonderful person. i wish i had some way to thank him.

sorry bout the long ass post.

edit - that was not as long as i thought.

^This guy had a pretty sweet eveing.

For me it would have to be this party that my friends would have in a field near my house, there was around 30-40 people just hangning around being cool. Never felt more happy.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Lucky dude...
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by MangoStarr
It's only one of the most famous venues out there... gtfo

Don't get me wrong, it's super famous and it's pretty cool. It just sucks for music. It's got some of the worst acoustics I've heard relative to its fame.
Im going to an Animals as Leaders show and might get a small group lesson with Tosin.
you're a stone fox
That sounds awesome, a lot of times I come out of shows feeling just great, even if nothing so spectacular happened. I'm exhausted but also so refreshed, like life feels good again. I love music so a good night filled with it means a lot.

Best night of my life was the night I did 4 ACO DMT (synthetic shrooms). The drugs weren't what made it awesome, but it did make it feel like my entire life boiled down to those moments, which it kind of was. It was right before university graduation, and it was the last time I'd get to see a lot of my awesome friends, and we just had the chillest, most badass time just sitting around for hours, talking and being college kids. That night's how I got close to the great girl I still refer to as my "spirit guide".

Of course time and space were inverted and the meaning of all existence was a PBR can in a rainbow waterfall, but that was just the icing on the cake.
Dont. Ever. Wash. That. Hand.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I saw BB King and Jeff Beck awhile ago, that was pretty cool.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Probably seeing Joe Bonamassa live last year. Blew my mind.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Saturday. I got engaged.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Saturday. I got engaged.

Congratulations man
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by Gammas1
Congratulations man

Thank you. I also got to keep a severed pig's head from a BBQ I was at earlier that day. It was just magical. It's in my fridge right now. I'm waiting for someone to agree to eat it with me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
June 3rd, 2008. Iron Maiden at the Pacific Colosseum, Vancouver, on the Somehwere Back In Time Tour. Amazing setlist, great show for my first big concert.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
all 31st dec hav been my best nights. one less year to deal with.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Jun 29, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Thank you. I also got to keep a severed pig's head from a BBQ I was at earlier that day. It was just magical. It's in my fridge right now. I'm waiting for someone to agree to eat it with me.

And if no one does, you still get to see everybody's reaction when they see a pig head in your fridge.
Lol dude I almost made a thread similar to this too. Last night I saw Peter Frampton play Frampton Comes Alive in full along with a bunch of other classics. Just the feeling that I got when Peter looked over and made eye contact with me and smiled was unbelievable.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
Lol dude I almost made a thread similar to this too. Last night I saw Peter Frampton play Frampton Comes Alive in full along with a bunch of other classics. Just the feeling that I got when Peter looked over and made eye contact with me and smiled was unbelievable.

I couldn't get over the fact that Slash was maybe 40 feet in front of me, along with Ronnie Wood. I mean, the things those people have done, wrote some of the most famous songs ever written and been in the most successful bands ever... They know Mick Jagger personally, Axl Rose... It just seemed so unreal.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I couldn't get over the fact that Slash was maybe 40 feet in front of me, along with Ronnie Wood. I mean, the things those people have done, wrote some of the most famous songs ever written and been in the most successful bands ever... They know Mick Jagger personally, Axl Rose... It just seemed so unreal.

It's crazy isn't it. It feels so unreal that they're actually right there in the same building as you. You're so used to seeing them on TV and youtube and stuff and all the sudden boom, they're right there.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I don't get why you're raving over Slash. He's been on the forums for months, and even answers your questions.
4 nights ago my band played our most successful gig thus far, and it was amazing. SHame about the days that had to follow.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Baby Joel
I don't get why you're raving over Slash. He's been on the forums for months, and even answers your questions.

Cause Slash is his hero man, let him be with it.

I had acquired 8 hits of DMT and proceeded to load it into the bong. The stem was modded so that the flame would only heat the DMT not touch it. I turned on Aphrodite's Shockwave, and began the trip. I loaded the bong, held the hit in for about 10 seconds. My buddy shotgunned me the rest of my hit, I held it in for about 35 seconds. As I exhaled my buddy turned on the strobe light and began moving it around wildly. I dropped down in the seat and pulled my goggles onto my head and pulled out my pocket watch, looked at and smiled, it was time for another hit. Took another hit of DMT and the rest was crazy. As I was getting out of my buddy's SUV I decided to take the hit of 2C-E & 2C-I that I was keeping in the back of my pocket watch. I took the dose and began the next trip. Had a fun night with a group of friends, can't ask for much more. Tripped through the night, ate a bowl of candy, danced my ass off, and had an amazing ass time.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Probably seeing the Arctic Monkeys in May. The venue was small and me and my friend were up pretty close. It was amazing. And afterwards, we met the band and I got them all to autograph my ticket. Plus, I shook Alex Turner's hand.
My best night was probably seeing Title Fight play in a tiny venue. I was probably 1-2 feet away from the band (I almost fell on top of their lead guitarist), and they were my favorite band at the time, so it was kinda like a dream come true. Lots of excitement too.

That or maybe when my soon to be ex stayed over and we spent the night together talking and ended it nicely with some sex and sandwiches.