Page 1 of 2
It is flat.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
The Earth IS flat. What are you, some kind of idiot?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
On all 6 sides:
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by SG_dave
Oh look, it's that time of year again.

Run while you still can.

Try not to fall off the edge though.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
the top two threads are this and one questioning evolution, even by the exceptionally low standards of the pit, this is low

ot: i wonder how they made those photos from space look like the earth was round, perhaps thats further evidence the moon landings were fake...
Quote by Jackal58
On all 6 sides:

That image is so much win! Brilliant!
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
The Earth IS flat. What are you, some kind of idiot?

Quote by damian_91
It is flat.

(Invalid img)
They make the 2012 bunch seem educated
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Old stuff, I used to troll their myspace back in the day.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Um They're just ASKING if it MIGHT be wrong. Honestly all you people and your precious little scientists. You claim jesus isn't God but then make Richard Dawkins your own God. What ever happened to freedom of speech?!
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by leeb rocks
Um They're just ASKING if it MIGHT be wrong. Honestly all you people and your precious little scientists. You claim jesus isn't God but then make Richard Dawkins your own God. What ever happened to freedom of speech?!

Nobody ever said anything about freedom of speech. They're free to claim the earth is flat and we're free to laugh at them.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by leeb rocks

+1. This is why atheism is the worst religion, the one that has caused the most deaths.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
What is this, 2010? People still believe the earth is round??

EDIT:

Quote by leeb rocks

This guy has us figured out. I actually have a little idol of Richard Dawkins in my room and worship it daily.
Last edited by Lost Dog at Jun 29, 2011,
Check out this brand new news story I just found

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Who are you guys to say that the earth isn't just an infinite disc of matter in a potentially infinite plane of frozen darkness? Have any of you actually seen the curves of the earth? But of course, you believe what modern "science" has projected into your brain since your inception into your respective countries education system.
Quote by son_of_bodom
Have any of you actually seen the curves of the earth?

Yup.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by boycew02
Nobody ever said anything about freedom of speech. They're free to claim the earth is flat and we're free to laugh at them.

Except that's not what you want. You want the whole world to think exactly like you just because you have a hunch you're right. I bet you won't find anyone supporting this teaching at universities simply because the supposed "free inquiry" of science suddenly isn't so free. We're a hairs breadth away from a new Galileo being killed for just thinking new ideas.

Quote by The_Sophist
Yup.

Prove it.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Quote by leeb rocks
Except that's not what you want. You want the whole world to think exactly like you just because you have a hunch you're right. I bet you won't find anyone supporting this teaching at universities simply because the supposed "free inquiry" of science suddenly isn't so free. We're a hairs breadth away from a new Galileo being killed for just thinking new ideas.

lol wut? No we're not, and these ideas are false. You're fucking crazy.
http://www.smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/
Quote by leeb rocks
http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/FlatWhyFlat.htm

There's what your 'science' doesn't want you to know. Judas.

I hope you know that's a troll website.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by Nomack
I hope you know that's a troll website.

How could you even read it all in that time? Typical really.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Quote by stratdud39
lol. What sort of shit are you trying to pull here?

I'm just trying to keep an open discussion on something that frankly isn't 100% known. You keep acting like it is but at the end of the day you don't have any evidence only words.

Yesterday I, in the company of Ozzy Osbourne, participated in Sodomy with the bones of 55,000 year old Turtle. Don't believe me, hold on. Let me go run the bones once more under my "Most Technology Advanced" piece of equipment, so I can tickle your skeptical mind with arbitrary and massively inconclusive evid.... er wait. I mean, meaningful and 101% accurate evidence that I am in no way capable of making up

See.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Quote by 'Funny forum'

Q: "What is the circumference and diameter of the Earth?"

Circumference: 125,891 km (78,225 miles)
Diameter: 40,073 km (24,900 miles)

Wut? Australia is only 39 miles away?
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by stratdud39
lol. What sort of shit are you trying to pull here?

So you're out of arguments? Typical atheist.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Quote by leeb rocks
How could you even read it all in that time? Typical really.

I did.

I am quite a fast reader,

and frankly. It's bollocka.

Also, you're a bad troll. >_>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by leeb rocks
I'm just trying to keep an open discussion on something that frankly isn't 100% known. You keep acting like it is but at the end of the day you don't have any evidence only words.

Yesterday I, in the company of Ozzy Osbourne, participated in Sodomy with the bones of 55,000 year old Turtle. Don't believe me, hold on. Let me go run the bones once more under my "Most Technology Advanced" piece of equipment, so I can tickle your skeptical mind with arbitrary and massively inconclusive evid.... er wait. I mean, meaningful and 101% accurate evidence that I am in no way capable of making up

See.

Alright buddy, almost nothing is a hundred percent known. Logic points us in the direction of believing that the earth is round.
Quote by damian_91
So you're out of arguments? Typical atheist.

Quiet you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
I did.

I am quite a fast reader,

and frankly. It's bollocka.

Also, you're a bad troll. >_>

I got the other guy.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Page 1 of 2