I have been a satisfied owner of a Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom for a couple years now, but recently, I've been having issues with my pickup select switch. Often when I am playing on the neck pickup and I switch back to treble, it still stays on rhythm but with very low volume. It doesn't happen every time I flip the switch, but often at annoying times during jams or shows. Would I be able to fix this myself?
there could be a couple issues.

it could be a dirty switch, in which case a little compressed air should be enough to clean it. easy to do yourself. I've had this issue a few times

you could have a loose connection somewhere in the switch area. if you know how to solder, than this is also an easy fix.

it could also be a dead switch, and given that this is an epi, I suspect its the case (they're prone to it). you just need to swap it out. again, if you know how to solder, its pretty easy.
Quote by korockinout
I have been a satisfied owner of a Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom for a couple years now, but recently, I've been having issues with my pickup select switch. Often when I am playing on the neck pickup and I switch back to treble, it still stays on rhythm but with very low volume. It doesn't happen every time I flip the switch, but often at annoying times during jams or shows. Would I be able to fix this myself?

Pickup selector switches only cost a few $, you'd be better off just getting it replaced/replace it yourself rather than trying to repair it in some way that could later fail on you again. I've been through many selector switches over the years, I pretty much consider them disposable.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!