Yaaay! Just got this Fender Strat, it from the classic player 50's series. I bought it used for about half the price of a new one, its from 06 or 07. Its got a few dents, dust and scratches but its in overall great condition!

Its custom shop designed MiM strat in a 2-color sunburst with 'aged-looking' pickup covers and knobs.

- Its made of alder with a maple 'soft-v' shape neck with a 9,5" radius
- 21 jumbo frets
- Features 3 USA vintage strat singlecoil pickups
- Vintage 2 point bridge
- Locking tuners!

PICTURES!

Fullshot!

Bodyshot!

Headshot!

Backshot!

Neckplateshot!

This is my first 'real' fender guitar, my other guitars are a Classic vibe tele 50's and an Epi Les Paul standard, and this one just blows them away! The pickups sounds great, so crystal clear and sparkly, and the v shape neck, alhough differet is great, the neck is laquered and really smooth. Its adjusted for 0.10 strings with a very low action and has great playability! I love it!
Last edited by Tobyflyr at Jun 29, 2011,
"Headshot!"
Anyway, nice guitar and HNGD! Have fun playing with it for 50 years and then give it to your kids or something to let the guitar last a whole century
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I love a 2 tone burst w/ maple fretboards on strats.

Had no idea they laquered the neck?? I figured it was urethane
Quote by Sakke
"Headshot!"

Exactly what I thought when I saw it. HNGD, looks beautiful.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
that one tone knob isnt aged like the others... >_>

HNGD, just bustin your balls a lil haha
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I know its not>< :P The seller told me the original had fallen off so he bought a new knob.. I figure i can just go buy one thats aged like the others so make it perfect

But thanks guys!

Oh and it has locking tuners! Never had those before but its actually quite nice, i find them way easier to restring
Hngd!
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Im a fan of those Strats! HNGD!

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Nice guitar, I've had the Classic Player 60s Strat for a couple of years now. I hope you will be as pleased with yours as I am with mine. Really nice guitars that don't really need any upgrading.
Quote by Tobyflyr
I know its not>< :P The seller told me the original had fallen off so he bought a new knob..

I thought the knobs were supposed to be able to slide on and off...

Anywho HNGD
Gear:
Fender American Tele (Lefty)
Squier Affinity Strat (Lefty)
Boss DS-1
EHX Small Clone
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Laney LG12
Danelectro FAB Flanger (Rubbish)
HNGD
the two tone burst is sex
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
soak that white knob in coffee for a few hours.

HNGD!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
what's up with the trem. vintage fender trems are 6 screw they didn't start using 2 points until 1987. otherwise looks nice.
Quote by monwobobbo
what's up with the trem. vintage fender trems are 6 screw they didn't start using 2 points until 1987. otherwise looks nice.

yea they do that on the 60's hot rod too. i don't get that. i think they ordered too many 2 points lol.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by monwobobbo

The fender story is that the classic player 50's series was designed by the custom shop with all their favourite features.. maybe they just prefer 2 point tremolos :P