So, basically

I compose movie score music, I can write it quite fast and all. I can record it and distribute it. I can record it in very high quality, it will sound realistic and all.

But, I'm just wondering, how can one get a job as that?
Having connections is pretty important. Also, get yourself out there. Put up recordings on whatever sites people use today. Having talent is pretty vital, unless you're Danny Elfman or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Read Howard shore's Wikipedia page
???
Profit!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Kensai
Having connections is pretty important. Also, get yourself out there. Put up recordings on whatever sites people use today. Having talent is pretty vital, unless you're Danny Elfman or something.

You mean I should just write some demos of my work as an advertising?
Quote by Zeletros

Exactly, make yourself a soundcloud/myspace/facebook/whatever page and upload some of your work and make it listen to people on forums and people you know. It's not easy and it's a long process.
Quote by Sguit
Exactly, make yourself a soundcloud/myspace/facebook/whatever page and upload some of your work and make it listen to people on forums and people you know. It's not easy and it's a long process.

Should I make full songs, or just short demos of what I can do?
Quote by Zeletros

How else are you gonna get your music heard?

Gotta advertise your product, let them know you're worth something.
Get some samples of your work together and hire an agent to get you gigs. A good agent will know people in the business and be able to get you jobs writing for shows, movies, etc.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.