...to participate in the workers struggle. But I dont have money to fly or drive there.

So, just for fun, how does the US border patrol usually respond to hitchhikers? Or generally, to anybody trying to pass their station on foot?
I don't think they'd care that much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Rising
...to participate in the workers struggle. But I dont have money to fly or drive there.

So, just for fun, how does the US border patrol usually respond to hitchhikers? Or generally, to anybody trying to pass their station on foot?

Well if they send Mexicans back, I don't see any reason not to send you back.
Reminds me of that one episode from That 70's show...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by tyguy92492
I'm from Wisconsin, and this summer I want to go to Montreal.

Heavy MTL?
The worker's struggle has been a pretty dead cause for a couple months now. I know, I live in Madison.
Quote by JustRooster
The worker's struggle has been a pretty dead cause for a couple months now. I know, I live in Madison.

Aren't there several recall efforts in progress?
Quote by blackflag49
Aren't there several recall efforts in progress?

They recalled a lot of district representatives, but as for Walker himself, we're still a ways away from that. A lot of steam has been lost in a last couple months, but I suspect that once the semester starts again efforts will return.
Yeah, the rallies are pretty much over for now, but I doubt it will stay that way. Maybe check in again in a few months? haha
Upon arriving in Wisconsin from Montreal, you'll go "so this is it, uh?" and promptly make an about face.
Passport and ID. It's all you need.

Flying, driving, taking a cruise ship or other boat, walking... It's all the same, they might think bizarrely of some kid with a backpack who looks like a traveller. And I can almost guarantee you'll get searched. But that's not biggie if you've got nothing to hide.
Quote by JustRooster

I'm from Madison, born and raised till I moved to Michigan two years ago. You go to school there or are you a fellow native?

EDIT: Also, loving the NCFOM references. SUCH a great movie. Book's good, too.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by teachmeviolence
I'm from Madison, born and raised till I moved to Michigan two years ago. You go to school there or are you a fellow native?

EDIT: Also, loving the NCFOM references. SUCH a great movie. Book's good, too.

School at the UW.
Quote by JustRooster
School at the UW.

I'll be there this fall too.
Wisconsinite here.

- Recalls are in motion. Things are looking good for enough of the districts necessary to usurp the aggressive conservative shit going on. Though, there's been talk of Republicans posing as Democrats in the Recall elections. These assholes are really only hurting themselves in the long run here...

- Too many rednecks watching Fox News for a Walker Recall to be a shoe-in, but there's a good chance we can get him out. Fuck that guy.

- Don't cross the border with weed, we have that down here. A lot of it is rather good too. Feel free to stop in Michigan to find some medical shit on the way through

- I've been down to protest twice, it was a good time. I'd love to see bigger crowds when the shit gets serious again. By all means, join us. Hell, take up residence in a district that needs more "blue" voters, at least until next February. C'mon, whadd'ya say?

Fuck Scott Walker.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Summerfest is cool, if you pick the right day. I'm going on Sunday to see the Jayhawks, that's gonna be sweet.

Come for the Summerfest, stay for the Recalls.

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by tyguy92492
I'm from Wisconsin, and this summer I want to go to Montreal.

You guys switch places and it can be a comedy. Further hijinks if you each get stuck by immigration in the place you go to.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Jazz Funeral
Summerfest is cool, if you pick the right day. I'm going on Sunday to see the Jayhawks, that's gonna be sweet.

That's cool, Thursday I'm taking my sister to go see Kanye West with Kid Cudi. Last year I went with my dad to go see Rush.
Quote by Jazz Funeral

Hm.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
(Invalid img)

Hm.

The dead need friends too, especially crafty friends.

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.