Please post a nomination of who you think deserves to win
Read back through June's threads and decide who kicked your ass

Basic rules:

Wintersky.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I was going to pick Winter Sky too... *2cents*
You take my place in the showdown, I observe with a pitiful eye. I'll humbly ask you forgiveness, a request well beyond you and I.
Quote by themarsvolta
I was going to pick wintersky, but I saw he was already seconded. Also, I got two nominations.
Oh sorry, man. I didn't notice the second nomination.

*updated*
first nomination i've gotten in awhile. here's hoping someone else read my stuff this month.

i haven't won in about 2 years.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
^ You deserve it, probably. I checked, and you posted six fantastic pieces this last month that didn't get near enough recognition.
art tumblr

If I'm not raw, I'm just a bit underdone.
pielover375
C4C... deal?

I am friendly, so to anyone who is reading this... don't be afraid to comment and befriend me

P.S. You can be as harsh as you want when critisising... I enjoy the truth!!
Don't feel bad. It's the internet.
You always have disappointments.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

haven't read much from the newer names yet but i look forward to it. i've read at least three good ones from matt so i'll second something vague really quick
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me