A guy who was on The Bachelor broke up with the person he met on the show! How can we as a species go on after this completely legitimate and perfect couple have decided to call it quits? Where can true love be found if not on a reality TV show? WHERE?!

WHERE?!

O god, why hast thou deserted thy most noble creation?!

OH NO!!!!! I care about that so much!!!!

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
The problem is that they didn't put the rock in love like Brett Michaels does. That's what keeps relationships together.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
your threads are so original and funny............................................
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
i can't believe you can all be so uncaring about such a beautiful couple's breakup....
don't any of you have hearts?!
oh, of course not, it's the Pit.
not that i shouldn't have hoped you heartless assholes would show a shred of humanity.
though, to be fair, guess many of you question the legitimacy of a reality TV relationship.
really, it's a little understandable to assume that. but i think better of them. i think that
even though they broke up, they're still in love. i'd bet my stable and all the horses inside
all they can think about is each other.
lothario though he may have been, i sincerely believe that true love was had by those two.
love is fleeting, however, and i am truly devastated at this news...
you should be too.
given that you all are forever alone, i would think you would try to believe in true love so
in the future, you would have a chance at a real life.
vain though you all may be, i can't imagine you truly think that without a soul mate
every one of you will find someone.
although stranger things have happened tbh.
so please, all of you, raise a glass to the death of love. it shall forever be known that it was
hell on June 29, 2011, when love died.
i have my glass raised, do you?
thanks.
Quote by trueamerican
i can't believe you can all be so uncaring about such a beautiful couple's breakup....
not that i shouldn't have hoped you heartless assholes would show a shred of humanity.
though, to be fair, guess many of you question the legitimacy of a reality TV relationship.
really, it's a little understandable to assume that. but i think better of them. i think that
even though they broke up, they're still in love. i'd bet my stable and all the horses inside
lothario though he may have been, i sincerely believe that true love was had by those two.
you should be too.
given that you all are forever alone, i would think you would try to believe in true love so
vain though you all may be, i can't imagine you truly think that without a soul mate
so please, all of you, raise a glass to the death of love. it shall forever be known that it was
thanks.

i read none of that
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I don't really give a shit, either.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by trueamerican
you should be too.
thanks.

Quite sad that you put so much effort in such a useless thread
I'M A COWBOY
TS, I cannot thank you enough for this enlightening and entertaining thread.

/sarcasm as pointless and unfunny as your own.
Quote by loaded_
Quite sad that you put so much effort in such a useless thread

Quite sad that your parents put so much effort in such a useless creation

But I agree, this thread is stupid.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Uh, cool?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
too lame, didn't read.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.